PART 35

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM AASHIQUIE PART 35:
Khushi : NEVER !! Never even try ? what you think of me ? I am a Puppet of your hand .. that you will do whatever Whenever You feel Like .. !! Mein apki Patni Hoon ..Khilona nahi ,,, Arnav Singh Raizada !! 
Arnav : khushi ..I did not .. 
Khushi; ( pointing her finger to him) JUST SHUT UP !! You have said ENOUGH !! How can You say such thing about Your WIFE .. Apne Mujhse Shadi Ki Hai .. Koi mazak nahi rachaya tha .. Aur Har bar mein chup nahi bethungi .. kya lagta hai apko ..whenever you feel like you will tie the knots and whenever you will break the Knot .. Pati ho ap mere .. apko manti hoon mein pati . mar jaungi .. par kisi aur ko ..apka haq mujhpe lene nahi dunga.( She tried to walk away but her legs slipped as she loose her balance and fell on ARNAV .. as he fell back on the floor with her on top of him as their Eyes Meet together ) 
********************************************************************************** 
It’s been more than 2 Hours since Khushi is been in the Room .. She has avoided talking to her husband who was not ready to listen to her .. 
How easily He said that He won’t mind sharing her With His Brother If He wants Her … !! 
Is she just A Toy Who remained to get played in the hand of these Two Brother .. 
And AKKI ? He started having Feeling for her and she does not even realize that .. 
Why Devi Mayia ? Why Life is getting more Complicated for Her ? When she is trying to Understand The Relationship between her and Thakur Sahib !! 
When she has given a Space in her Heart for Her THAKUR SAHIB .. Then Why he needs to come with the Thought .. That He would Choose his Brother … Even if it cost of leaving her .. 
Khushi placed her palm on her tummy .. as tears brimmed her eyes … The Baby …. Initially .. She used to hate The Existence of his Seeds inside her Womb !! But then with Passing days , She could not stop herself Loving the Baby even more than her Own s elf .. How can she hate the baby .. It is The symbol of her .. Of Her and Him … 
Khushi Let out a Sigh , Does not even He think of the Baby .. She wiped out her tears as she walked toward the Closet and grabbing her Purse .. She walks out of the Room ..
If He does not care about her , Then why should She care ? Not any More!!
**************************************************************** 
Arnav just engrossed himself with the Files that Seth Dina Lal Brought for him … But he was not able to Concentrate on the work as his Mind was stuck to the Argument He had with his Wife just few time back … 
He just let out a Sigh , as he roamed his eyes through the Files … 
Arnav : ( Angrily ) Now I have to Check all These ? If Everything I have to do then What the Fuck You are For ?? It’s You who are Responsible for The Business Over here ? If I have to interrupt in every thing .in the Job Role. Then I think , I have to Replace You .. Seems You are getting Old .. 
Arnav throws the Files angrily on the floor as dina Lal… gulps looking at him , Seems He is not in a Good Mood .. 
Seth : Thakur Sahib !! It won’t be repeated again .. I apologize .. 
Arnav : Apology does not work with me !! Get that straight in your Mind .. If You cannot just give me the details of simple Balance Sheet .. then … OUT !! ..
***************************************************** 
“ There is a Woman who has comes to meet You “
Payal looked at the person who informed her having some guest who wants to meet her .. 
Meet Her ? that too a Woman .. in her Life being in the Brothel .. Her Visitors were mostly The Men ..But a Woman …!! 
Payal Nodded as she wore The Bangles .. and drapes The Dupatta around her Neck .. The Dupatta … Which has so many strains in it … 
She let out a sigh , glancing at her Pale image in the Mirror .. Life has becomes a Big Joke for her .. 
She faked a Smile on her lips as She tucked her hair behind her ears before walking out of the Room…
*************************************************************** 
Aman : ( Over Phone) What is Wrong with You Buddy ? You look Stressed up ? Everything fine ? or Do You just have had a bad Fight with Bhabhi ? 
Arnav : Nothing Aman .. Works .. These Idiot Folks which I have pet here for years to look after the ancestor’s Business is useless ..
Aman : Work was never an Issue For an workaholic Like You .. I think the Later is the reason for your Mood Off .. ASR .. See , She is a Kid after all .. You cannot expect her to behave maturely all the Time .. I know I am No one to interrupt in your marital life .. But as A friend I would suggest You .. To understand her .. She is in her adolescent Period … In this age when girls are enjoying their Young age ..she is been married and waiting for her delivery … think of it ? Well ASR !! You have to handle her with care not with your Anger .. She is Your Wife …
Arnav : Aman ..It’s easy for You to give me Lectures .. but be in my place … I am Stuck between being a Brother and a husband ? Akki .. He desires Khushi the Same way ..I desired her .. 
Aman : well , I don’t know what is Right or Wrong .. But in assumptions Don’t do anything that Can make You Regret later .. Why don’t You take her Out somewhere … Well , I am Booking Both of Your tickets to .. GOA ..
Arnav : Aman ..There is No Need!! 
Aman : It is very much needed Buddy .. Keep it as a wedding gift from me!!