PART 30

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE

PART 30

Arnav : kyu ? why you cannot ?

Khushi : because I .. ( she turned her face on other side) You don’t trust Me .. Thakur sahib .. then Let it be .. I don’t know what Akki feels for me but I don’t love him .. I don’t .. and you are hurting me unnecessary ... Even after all Odds I am trying to work on this relationship But Then ..

Arnav : then What ? then .. you cannot stop your hormones seeing a Younger Guy than your husband .. You want to get fuck yourself ..

Khushi: Shut up .. I am your wife

Arnav : And I am the husband who raped You ..You said nah ? that I raped You ? Do You know what is the meaning of Rape in real terms ? haan ? I give you a Demo today

Khushi : NO please (she Cried as Arnav tore her top )

*******************************************************************************

Khushi move her head side by side while trying hard to push Arnav who was not ready to think anything except Rage ..

Khushi : ( crying) please Thakur Sahib !! ..please ( She cried in pain as She felt his hand pressing her bosoms roughly )

Arnav : why ? not feeling pleased ... By my Touches Or You have imagine Someone else other than me .. Or to be clear .. You have imagine a Lot like this with My Brother

Khushi : stop it ..

Arnav : why ? you have asked for a rape .. and I am giving You One Life Time Experience Of Being RAPED!!

Khushi gulped in fear as she felt him tearing her nipples making her cry out in pain

Arnav : Does it pain ? haan ? get it ready .. You are going to get much of it tonight ..

Arnav smirked Devilishly as He looked at Khushi’s eyes and then something stuck him .. Her Tears ...

Khushi mumbled something in subconscious state as Arnav groaned angrily before get off her ... as He throw the blanket off her as He walked down of the bed in anger ..

Khushi flinched hearing him as the Door slammed behind making her aware that Her husband left the Room .. Khushi clutched the bed sheet close to her Chest as She cried out Loudly ... remembering the Events happened just few time back ..

“ Rape !! Do you know the meaning of Rape “

“ You prove that You Women are same just Same “

“ you are backstabbing with my Younger Brother “

“ You are playing with his Emotions “

Khushi gulped as she pressed her lips together while digging her face in the pillow suppressing her Tears ...

***********************************************

Arnav gulps the Drink before he placed the glass on the table with a slam ..

Dammit !! Here When He is trying hard to work the Relationship with Khushi then why the hell Everything is going Wrong !!

He was never Serious about any relationship but then with Khushi everything seems to be different .. He thought She is different .. However , When She got pregnant , He thought to protect the Innocent Girl knowing that she is not at fault and it would be wrong If he let her face the World all alone ..

He was Actually giving a Chance to this marriage ... He have never thought of marriage to be a cup of tea after the heart wrenching result of his parent’s marriage .. He have Never considered The Woman Kind Except a Selfish Nature after what His Mother Did with them But then Being with Khushi ,His theory was changing .. He somewhere started believing Every Women are not same !!