PART 19

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 19

Payel : Do you even think what happen to The girls later on whom are being used by your husband for his Pleasure .. ? No family every accepted Girl like us even our own Amma babuji denies to take us in the House .. So Kotha is the Only place where We can Live Off .. when I came here I discover myself 2 month Pregnant with thakur Child .. I lost my baby to the cruel fate ..It hurts me first but Now .. all my nights are like these . my dreams of getting married get blurred as I became A payel Bai from payel .. Everyone is no lucky like You who got Thakur to Get his name to the unborn ..

Khsuhi stepped back in shock not believing her ears .. payel was pregnant with arnav’s child sHe instantly place her palm on her tummy .. How much she claims to hate him but after all she is still his Wife and No Wife can stay normal hearing all these about her husband ..

*********************************************************************************

Payel ( smiled sadly ) : shocked to know the Truth of Your Husband ? ( She touched her cheeks ) I never thought Khushi that you will ended up marrying that Bustard ...

Khushi just let out a sigh before she held her hand

Khushi : jiji .. all these were not in my hand either ...

Payel : ( shrugging her hand away ) Malkin ..Your Husband will surely not like You to be seen with a Call Girl Like Me ... ( She wiped out her own tears before starting walking to the otherside of the river)

khushi: jiji . ( she called back .. while running behind her ... She herself didn’t realize ..that she is heading toward the Brother from where it is next to impossible to return back .. once you visit there )

***************************************

Arnav pressed his fingers on his forehead which was aching very badly .. Dinalal was standing beside him looking Keenly at arnav ..

Seth ji : Thakur Sahib ? lagta hai .. Malkin ne apko .. sir dard de Di ..

Arnav instantly glared at him making him lowered down his eyes instantly as he fiddle with his fingers ..

That’s when ... One Men name Ramesh came there running ...

Ramesh : Thakur sahib ...

Seth Ji : what happen ramesh from where you are coming ... running by like this ?

Ramesh : thakur sahib who malkin .. We have seen her Entering the Brothel near the river bank ..

Arnav : what the fuck ( he stood up from his place ) you mean you have seen khushi going there ? has she gone crazy ?

Ramesh : yes ... Tahkur sahib .. ( arnav just grab his SUV Keys and rushed out from there )

*************************************************

Khushi : Jiji stop .. listen .. ( payel turned around and looked at her)

Payel: stop following Me .. Don’t you heard me then haan ? Your worl;d and My world is different ... stop poking Your Nose in my matter please for God sake ... And Khushi face just make me remind the deed that Your Husband did with me .. I just can’t tolerate your Presence... may be because Now You are also part of him ..

Khushi: jiji don’t say that I am the same khushi you have known ... please jiji come with Me .. you don’t deserve to be here

Payel: Leave I said ... just leave .. ( She pushed khushi a Bit before She ran away from there taking a Lane ..)