PART 18

FF : LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 18

Khushi stirred in Sleep as The Sun rays hit her eyes in the Morning later , Khushi lazily opened her eyes taking an yawn ..when she suddenly feel some weight on her ..She instantly look at the object who is sleeping digging his face ... in her cleavage ...

The Cruel reality Hit her ..as she realize Herself all naked under the blanket along with him .. Her hands started shivering with the thought that She has submitted herself to him all of again ... last Night ..

How can she did that ? how can she let him touch her every time . in spite of knowing what he did to her ..

Khushi felt breathe less as She instantly pushed him .away .. and got down of the bed wrapping the bed sheet around .. ..

These little movement does Arnav sound sleep , he instantly opened his eyes with a jerk and looked at Khushi with startle look

Arnav : what the fuck is happening over here ?

Khushi : ( angrily ) how dare You to touch Me .... How can you ...

Arnav : What The ? ( sitting up on the bed ) Tell Me till when your drama is going to continue ?? You are My Wife in all legal ways .. and I didn’t see you not enjoying my touch then what happen Now .. You know what Problem you girls have ? you people give yourself Much prior .. You enjoyed it but at the same instance will not stop Your Drama !! ... huh ..

Khushi : you think all are Same Arnav Singh Raizada ? when you will learn to respect women ? haan ? you never think them except a toy to warm your bed

Arnav : Enough .. Don’t eat my brain now... Being My wife does not give you the right to fuck my brain all the Time

Khushi : this relation of yours give me a pain .. and this baby of yours too ..

Arnav gritted his teeth before He walked down the bed .. shrugging the blanket away off him as He marcxhed toward her and in the Very next instant remove the bed sheet away off her .. before He pinned her against the wall rubbing his lower region into her

Arnav : Don’t think of abortion Khushi .. varna ?

Khushi : varna kya ( looking straight into his eyes) what you will Do ? Hurt Me .. !! you have given me such wounds which are beyond repair so .. I am not afraid anymore of your threats thakur Sahib ! aur yeh bachha ... toh hum nahi palenge .... Dekh lena aap ..

Arnav gritted his teeth angrily .. How dare she is to say that she will abort his baby ..

Arnav just touched her tummy by his palm ..

Arnav ; will See Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada .. Get Fresh now .. before I loose my Mind and fuck You here ..so Much of SEX will not be good for the baby I guess ,,

************************************************

Arnav just passed a Curt Nod To Seth Dinalal who greeted him once He walked downstairs ..

Seth ji : Thakur sahib ..As Now you are in village it would be good if we called the Panchayat .. today ..

Arnav : done !! Seth ji .. Please Bring the pending Files over There .. I will have a look to the factory then will come there ..

Seth Ji : ji thakur sahib ..and I have arrange .. few girls for You ... ( he states simply while Khushi who was coming out of the House temple instantly stopped hearing The statement She instantly hold the Thaal tightly in her hand )

Isn’t How He is ? But Still it’s affecting her why ? Even after all the off She is after all his WIFE and No Wife cannot See her husband think of some other girl ..