PART 42

FF: LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM AASHIQUI
PART 42
It’s been few days since Khushi has come back to home and is recovering  from the accident .. The Phase of motherhood has a different sets of sparks for her .. 
  Khushi makes a huffy as  she pats her daughter for umpteenth time trying to put her sleep, but the little few days olds knows very well  how to trouble her  mother .. Every time  Khushi thought  she slept  and  try  to  lay her down on her baby bed ,  the  little toddler instantly  opens  her  eyes  crying  her lungs  out  making her mother  exhausted  and frustrated  at  the  same  time ..
  Khushi  : ( verge of crying)  why  are  you  not  sleeping ...  ( she  pat  her back  trying to put  her sleep  but the little  one  frowns  looking around through her  eyes  )   Hey devi  Mayia..  why  are  you  taking so many  exams  of  mine  ..  Please  sleep  my  baby  ......  (  she sighed  glancing at  the  little  one   who  closes  her  eyes , before khushi tries  to put her down bed , She instantly opened her eyes  and end up  crying   making Khushi  cries  out  along  with  her  ..) 
She  is  herself a Kid  after all .. how  can  you  expect her  to  patient  with  a  toddler  ..  when  she  is  herself a  kid  .. 
  Khushi: ( crying)  Devi mayiaa .. what harm  I  have  done  to  you , that  you are  punishing  me  in  such  way  ..  Ammma  ....
This  is  how Arnav  finds  his  wife  and  daughter once  he  enters  the  room ,  his  daughter  was throwing her  arms and  legs  in  the  air  crying  out  her  lungs  while  her mother was sitting  beside her in  a messy  state  ...  with  tears  rolling  down  her  eyes  as s he continuously  wiping  her  nose  .. 
He  really  don’t  understand  seeing  their  state ,  Who  is  the  mother  and  who  is  the  daughter  ? they  both  seems  same  to  him .. 
Letting  out a deep  sigh ,  he  instantly  rushed  towards  the  bed  picking up his  daughter  in  his  arms  cooing  her  calming her  down  as  he  made her gulp some water through her feeder 
Arnav :  what’s  wrong  with  you  Khushi ?  ( Khushi  looked  at  Arnav  with  tears  in  her  eyes  as she wipes out her tears  )
  Khushi:  She  is  not  sleeping  ..  I  am  tired ..  I  hate  you  ....  Thakur  sahib ..It’s all happening  because  of  you 
  Arnav  rolled  his eyes  as  he whispers  sweet  for nothing  words  to  his  daughter  ..
  Arnav : Fix  yourself  Khushi  ..  you  are  looking  like a  ghost  ... till then  I  am  taking care  of  her  .. 
Khushi grits  her  teeth  and  was about to claw  her  husband  before Arnav  walks  away toward the poolside  with  his  daughter  in  her arms 
  Khushi  sighed as  she  sink down  on  the bed!! Definitely  nursing a baby  is  not a  easy  thing  and  that too when  the  baby  is  that  Laad governor’s  daughter 
*****************************************************
Arnav placed a  soft  kiss  on  his  daughter’s forehead  who have  just  fallen asleep  ,  before  He  place  her  down   beside  Khushi  who opened her eyes  yawning  glancing  at her husband  who just  put  their  sleeping  daughter  on  the  bed  ..
  Khushi:  Thakur Sahib  .. ( Arnav hushed  her seeing their  daughter frowning in sleep  before  khushi  just  nodded)
  Arnav  :  Rest  baby  ...  You  are  looking  exhausted  ..  ( She pouts  closing  her  eyes  sighing  in  relief  ) 
  Seriously  who  would  have  thought  this  side  of  her arrogant  Thakur Sahib  !!  Really   what  she  would  have  done if  he  was  not  beside  her ..she  gets  frustrated  with  their  little  one  but  She  never seen  him  getting frustrated or  stress up  handling  the  baby  ..  Khushi  literally  got  a heart attack  when  She  witness  him  changing their  daughter’s dyper as  if  it’s his  regular  daily  job  .. 
And  Her  daughter she  is  always  find solace in her  father’s embrace  Why  not  ? A Devil’s  Daughter  she  is  after all ..
************************************************
Next  Day  .. 
Khushi :  Ohh  My  chuniya  muniya  ...  ( She applied kohl  under  her ears  after she  bath  her and get her ready for  the  day )
  Arnav  :  I  am warning  you  Khushi  ..  Don’t  call my  daughter by  such back dates  names  ..  ( He said  walking  out of the washroom  after taking a  shower ,  khushi rolled  her  eyes as  he walks  toward  the  closet  and  started  checking  his  shirts ) 
Khushi:  then  what  should  I  call huh ? We have not even  decided any  names  yet  .. 
  Arnav  ; You  have  not  ? but  I  have  .. (  He  said  smirking   as  he  starts  buttoning  his  shirt  ..  ) 
  Khushi  :  Haw   ?  this  is  ramanchi  ... and  you  are  going  for  office  ?  but  aren’t  you  on  leave  ? 
Arnav  :  Something  important  come  up  khushi ,  I  need  to  go   but  I will  be returning back  before evening  ..  and I  forget  to  say  you  ,  that  I  have  appointed a  Nanny  to  help you  .. ( khushi was about to protest but  Arnav  glare  her)  You  are weak  and  very  young to  handle  a new born  all alone ... and your husband earned enough to afford a  helping  hand for his wife  ..
************************************************
Khushi  let out a sigh  as she disconnects the call after talking with Nani  , who called her to inform about the auspicious date which is given by their family priest for the naming ceremony of their daughter in the next week itself . 
  She sighed closing her eyes  ,  So much  happens  in her life in such a short span of time ...  Running from  that  cunning  Thakur Arnav Singh Raizada to save her dignity to marrying the  Devil  and becoming the  Mother of  his  child  ... 
Destiny seems  to  have  played it’s  own  plan  .. she  chuckles at the thought how  she  used  to  hate  the  sight  of Thakur Arnav  Singh  Raizada  and now her life  does  not  revolve  without  seeing  her So called  THakur  Sahib in front of  her  ..
  She  glance at her daughter who  was now sleeping  peacefully  in  her bed , She inherits  so  much  of  her  father ...  Leaning , she  kissed  her  nose making her flare her nose as  khushi  smiles  ..
  How  can  some one  not  fall  in  love  with  this  little  toddler   ?  But   there  was  some  one  who  tried  to harm  her  daughter  who does  not  want  good  for their  daughter  ?  But  who  ?  how  much  thakur  Sahib assures  the  safety of their  daughter  but being  a mother  she fears  for  her  daughter’s  safety  .. 
  They have not discussed  about  the  incident  after  Arnav brought Khushi back at  home , but  somewhere  Khushi  knows that  Arnav  is also disturbed about the happenings that took place few days ago ..
  But  who  would try to harm them  ? and  why  ?  and  their  baby  ?  what enmity  could some one have with the little  toddler ...
  ******************************************
  Khushi smiles  as she greets her Buaji who comes to visit khushi and her new born .. 
  Khushi: buaji  what a pleasant surprise to see you here ..( she smiles as  Buaji sat beside her glancing at the little  one who was right now getting feed by the Nanny through the feeder)
Buaji  :  How  are you doing  Khushi  ?  and  ( she glance at the little  one  )  She resembles so  much of Arnav babua  and  you .. 
  Khushi bit her lower lip shying  a bit as buaji touch her cheeks
Buaji:  Khushi  I  know  , I  was not happy  with your marriage with Arnav beta  ..  but  the  day  on  your  delivery  what  I  have  seen  in his  eyes for you has no words to explain ..  It  was nothing but  LOVE  ...  He cares  for  you  Khushi  ..
Khushi:  ( sigh )  He may not express in words but  I  know  buaji ..he  is  not  that  bad  which  He  pretends to be ..  and it may sounds wrong but I have learnt  one thing living with him all these  days  .. that  there was nothing between him and jiji to be termed as  LOVE  ...   lets  not  discuss all  these ..
Buaji  : Sashi and  Garima would  have been so  happy   today seeing their  grand daughter
  Khushi let  out a sigh as she recalls  her parents ..Wish  they  are  alive  !!  Her  parents  ..  How  she  have  loose  her  parents  ... But could  arnav can really be behind their death  ?  No  !! she  will  talk with  him...  she  will not  let  any misunderstanding come between  them not when  ,  They  have  their daughter  with  them  ... 
She  don’t know  why  but  she cannot believe that  Arnav  can kill her parents  ..  may  be  Thakur saheb  has  successful created the spell  of  magic around  her  .. 
***************************************
  Aman  :  The  doctors  said to the police  that  he  got bribed  by someone  over the phone who  later transfer a hefty amount through online  .. and  the account  that has been  used  is  belong  to  AR .. Arnav:  Aman you  think  I  am very happy with whatever happening in my life  ?  I  don’t  know  what  is  happening ? Who  can  try to  harm  Khushi and  our  daughter  why  ?  I  have  made lot of  enemies  more than friend  but none  of  our  rival  can be suspect 
Aman :  Lavanya  ... We cannot  ignore  her  ..  You  know  how nasty she  can  play  when  it  comes  to  her own benefits  ..  and  going  how  you both have  parted  away  ..  I  .. have a  doubt  .. 
Arnav  : you think  ,  I don’t know her nature .. that’s  why I have asked you to keep a tab  on her ..but  we didn’t find anything suspect-ful  excuse me ..(  He  picked up  the  call  and smiles)  yes  Akki  .. 
  He  exchange few words  with  him before  disconnecting  the  call 
Arnav :  yeah,  you were saying something  Aman  ?  
Aman :   was it  akki over  the  phone  ?  what  was he  saying  ?
  Arnav  :  nothing ..  he was just concerned about  Khushi  ..was  asking about her updates  .. 
  Aman : ohhk!!  Akki  have feelings  for  Khushi  ? 
Arnav :  what  do  you  mean to  say  ?  are you  trying to judge Akki stop  it  aman ..  he  won’t  do  anything  like this  ..  What  ever happened was a  misunderstanding and we haves sorted it out ..  Please  that  not who my brother is   Aman  ...  and  why  would he  try to harm his  own brother’s  wife and  baby  .. 
  Aman :  I didn’t comprehend anything ..  neither  I want  to  go at any  conclusion  .. But  I  feel  some weirdness  in  Akki’s behavior  ..  I  don’t know whether you have noticed it now
Arnav : Stop the fuck right now ..  I  said  ... Akki has  my  brought up !!  I agree Akki had feelings for  khushi  .. He verbally abuse  me  for my marriage with Khushi that was past  anyone  of  of his  place would have done the same .. both Khushi  and  akki are at  fault  ..we  cannot  ignore that 
  Aman :  I  didn’t mean to sound rude  ...  But what if  Akki still  has feelings  for  Khushi
  Arnav shot  an glare to aman but he just sighed,
Aman : that  little girl has gone seen enough  at  this  young age  .. Be with her always that’s what  I  can advice  ..  You  both  may  not  express in  words  but  you  both  love  each other  and with  the  little  princess arrival  has strengthened your relationship don’t let anyone  to ruin  you  ..   Everyone may show  you  a  back  ASR but  that  kiddo  ..will always stood beside  her thakur sahib inspite  of  saying how much  she  hates  you
**********************************************
Khushi :  Your  coffee  (  she  smiles keeping the coffee at the  night  stand  as  she  sat  beside  arnav who  just come back from office few  time ago  and  now was busy  playing with the baby 
Arnav  : why  are  you stressing yourself  ?  Do  you want me to sent  you again  back at hospital  ?  Khushi  you need a  proper rest  baby  .. and  I  am sure you are not taking care of yourself and upon of that  our baby is  taking  toll of  you 
Khushi:  how  does you manage her so well  ..  she frustrates me  so  much  ..  (  arnav chuckles kissing  his adughter’s nose) 
Arnav  : did you really irritates Mummy haan  princess  ?
  Khushi  :  Never have thought  ..the Khaddoos Thakur  sahib would have such  a side  to  watch  !!  Devi  Mayia  .. ( she  joined her  plams together)  am  I  in this  world  ?  or some another 
  Arnav ; Khushi  .. it’s nota  rocket  science
  Khushi  : what  ? don’t  khushi  Me  .. Your  daughter is no  less she  always know  to  get worst out of me .. Humesha rota hi rehta  hai ..and always  keep  on wetting  her dypers ..I  feel exhausted  changing her clothes  ,.,, and  nursing her  ..  once you put her down off your lap  she will end up crying
  Arnav chuckles  as  he  pulled her in his embrace 
  Arnav  : it’s  okay  .baby  you  will learn  with the  passing  days  ...  and  don’t bad mouth my daughter she is a  sweetheart
  Khushi : but  you seems  experienced  ?  kitne bachhe ke baap ho aap  ? 
Arnav  :  what  the  ? 
  Khushi : nahi nahi boliye ..i won’t be  shocked   knowing the list  of  flings you had 
  Arnav  : Will  you  just shut the fuck up
  Khushi:  Hey devi mayiaa ..What are you  speaking and  that too infront of my chuniya  muniya  . chie chie .. Paap mat dena devi mayia .. and muniya chuniya  ..you didn’t hear anything  ... 
  Arnav : don’t call my  daughter  that 
  Khushi:  huh ..I can call her anything jalebu , gulab jamoon , chuniya muniya  ....
Arnav :  will you just shut up with the list of your stupid names
  Khushi: huh ?  my names  are  stupid and what  name have  you  thought  ?  You  didn’t even  thought of sharing the name with  me that’s so  unfair ..well leave all  that  Aside  Nani  has  called to  inform that  she has fixed a  date  in the next week for  the  naming Ceremony of  our daughter we need to  visit Devgarh  ?  we are going thakursahib ? right ?  Please  cannot you just  keep your  hatred towards her aside  and  ... please if not for anyone atleast  for  our baby ..  She  deserve  the blessing from her great grandmother
  Arnav :   We would  have gone to Devgarh anyways  ... ( khushi sighed before their daughter sneeze and both arnav and khushi  wipes off her flowing nose at the same time  and  chuckles) 
Khushi  :  we  have  come a long way  isn’t  it  ?  Thakur  sahib  thank you  .. 
  Arnav : Thank you  kyu  ?
Khushi  : kyuki   I  would not have understand  the feeling of  motherhood if it’s not for you  ..  and this little one is  so  cutee ..I want  to play with her all the time ..Kuchiee kuchiee  cooo .. My  cutie baby ...
Arnav : (  glare  )  Khushi  Behave  ...   If  she wake  up  I swear  you  would  be  nursing her all the  night  ..  I  would be taking some other room and would have a peaceful sleep 
  Khushi: NO !!  Thakur sahib ..that’s very bad  !!   ( arnav chuckles before  khushi get  serious) 
  Khushi: achha  thakur sahib ? can all these be a coincidence  ?
  Arnav : matlab ? 
Khushi :  I  don’t  know  but  whatever happened  I  feel  so scared that  day  the  car  hits  me ..it  was done purposely  ..I  can feel it  .. The  car comes from no where thakur sahib and it hits  me  ..  I   ( she closed her  eyes  tight  before arnav  placed their  daughter in her crib before  He turns her around)  You  met  with  an accident few  days  back  and  then  the car hits me ..some one   try to kidnap our baby  ..  I  don’t know  why I feel  scared  ...   I cannot  lose  you  or  the baby  thakur sahib ..please do something  ...  After Amma Babuji’s demise  it was very difficult for me to  cope  up  ...  and  live the life again  I have  lose my family once but not anymore  .. 
Arnav : ( kissing her palms  )  I  know you have gone through  a lot  at such a  young  age ..I  know  it  was not easy  for  you  to accept  your parents  demise  ... 
Khushi  : are  you behind my  parent’s  death  Thakur  sahib  ? 
Arnav : WHAT  ? 
Khushi  :  you  had threatened me that  you would  harm my  parents  if  I  have  not listened to you 
  Arnav : What are you  saying  ?  I  have  nothing to do with your parents  death  ...  yes  I  was angry on them  for  sending you away from  me .. and  I threatened you as well but  I  never meant to take their  lives ..I  was also  shocked  to  know  that  They were  met with  an accident  ?  The  truck ran away  over  them  ..  I heard  that  their body  was not even  recognized  ..  I  swear on our baby  khushi  .. I have  nothing to  do  with  your  parent’s death  ..  I have  even asked Seth ji  to  investigate  about the accident ..  but  We never caught hold of the truck driver  .. Sethji  told that the  Driver was heavily drunk  and  he ran the truck away off them 
Khushi sobs  as  arnav pulls  her in his embrace
  Arnav :  you  thought I plotted  your parents death .. 
  Khushi  : I used to blame you  for my  Amma Babuji’s  loss   but then with passing  days  ..  I  don’t know  why my  heart always  says  thakur  sahib  ..  You  cannot  paint  your hands with their blood  ..  you  are so different  from what you portrays that what I  learnt .. but  I  don’t understand  why  you  are keeping the humanity inside you hidden  ?  
Arnav ;  you  have always asked me  why  I  hated woman  ?  khushi  life never serves you in platter ..  I have understood  it  ..   How  do  you fell when  One sudden  day  you wake up to realize  the illusion of living in a   happy family   is all  lie  ?   I was hardly 10 years  old when my  Mother  left  me  and  my  dad  and  flew away  to success her dream  ..  I  have  begged  her  not to  go  but she  didn’t care about her  son  ...  nor her  husband  ..  Everyone  used  to  point  finger  on  me  taunts me “ Bhagore maa ka beta  “  that  what  was my identity back in school  then  and later Akki  happened . that  Woman gots  pregnant with AKKI  but she was coward to  bring her son in limelight  thus  she  left him in front of our doors ..  Nani  and  Dad  didn’t accept Akki   but  I  couldn’t ignore  the  little  child  ..  He  was  hardly  a  year  old  when  that  lady   left  him  at our door .. I just knew one thing that  Akki has nothing to  do  with the  deeds of his mother ? So why  should he suffer  ?  He  never knew about the truth of his birth  ?  I  keep him away from all  these ..I  don’t  want him to have any regrets about his birth ..  It’s not his fault  that  His parents  abandoned her  ?  Akki was a morale support  to  me  ..  that  Woman did  one good thing  to  leave  Akki with  us  ..  We both become each other’s support  ...   Nani was not in support of  Akki ..  May be now with her age she accepted Akki ,, but I  don’t feel comfortable with akki around nani ..   You may  know be as  an wealthy  Thakur sahib ..but I  only know the struggle I have done specially to give   AKKI a good  life because  my  father never supports  me adopting Akki ..  Which  husband would support  his  wife’s illigimitate child after all  ?    my ancestors has nothing  to offer me  except  few acres of land and that Mill  What  I have  gain  is all my  own  .. and  I  have seen women going  nasty for  their benefits  .. they  are  such species  that can more dangerous than leech 
  Khushi:  Thakur  sahib ..  you may  have  just come across  the women who  are just self centred but everyone are not  same  ?  amd  don’t forget you are  now  a Father of a Girl who would be grown up to a woman some day  or  other ..  Will you have the same judgment about her that you are having for other women ...  I  have always  heard  stories about  how your mother fled away when you  are  childhood ..  but   Still I cannot believe  that  a mother  can be so selfish to leave her child to starve  ?  I don’t know her  and I am no one to  judge  ?  but every coin  has another side isn’t it ?  won’t you  think  So  ?
Arnav  :  Khushi  are you trying to justify that woman  by any chance  ?   I  have  witness the cruelty of that woman ..   This world is full of Selfish people  ..   you never know when you becomes a pawn  of someone’s selfishness  ...
  Khushi:  Thakur Sahib  Everyone is not bad  ( She  said  closing her eyes leaning against  his shoulder)
  To be contd

Note - 200 votes and 100 comments target if u want jaldi update