Part 12

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE - EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 12

In these Months , she have learn onething that her sister will never like to hear any thing bad about Her boyfriend .. And One thing is clear for her , that for lavanaya Arnav is more important than Her parents and her sister ..

Her sister really changes a Lot ... In these years after mixing up with this Rich Brat Arnav Singh Raizada Or she has never able to learn her sister in true sense

*************************************************************************************

Buaji : oye sanka Devi !! Why are you standing There and staring us like a Fool ? ( she said as lavanya looked at khushi but didn’t bother to greet her ) Come here !!

Khushi : ( walking there ) Hello Jiji ! How are you ..( khushi said weakly as Her eyes fell on the diamond necklace shining on her neck )

Lavanya : I am good Khushi !! and Now days I am more good !! I think .. Things are going better in My Life Now .. ( khushi just passed a Weak smile as lavanya glared her .. pressing each words she states .. )

Buaji : Beta .. You assumes things a lot .. I told you already lavanya .. just give some time .. everything will be Fine .. Sanka Devi .. you have exams tomorrow isn’t it ? then Go and study !! I want good marks from your end ..

she said .. as khushi just simply nodded and left from there while Lavanya sighed .. as Buaji asked

Buaji : you are going to stay here tonight !!

Lavanya : no buaji .. not today .. after such a Long time ASR has asked me for a Dinner date .. and I don’t want to miss the opportunities ..

Buaji : I don’t know what wrong with You both Beta .. But these days I am seeing you little insecure about your relationship ? kya hua

Lavanya : I don’t buaji .. But I am Sensing something which is not Right these Days .. I am seeing ASR distancing himself from me .. It seems some Third Person has come between US!!

Buaji : what it might be your infacutuation Nothing Else .. You both are together for More than Two years now .. ( buaji sighed ) that’s why always said get marry to him .. You never know Men they are like this Only .. Sexually weak !

Lavanya just stared at buaji before she stood up and said

Lavanya : don’t worry Buaji I know how to hold my things .. I will Never let any Third Person to Come between us .. never !! ( she checked her cell which Beeped with a message ) I should leave now ..

Buaji : don’t you bid a Bye to Khushi ?

Lavanya : I don’t want to lead an argument with her regarding How bad I am in Choosing My Boyfriend .. I don’t know Buaji what is wrong with her ... I can understand from the village she is .. her mentality is little back dated .. But then why does she need to interfere in my life ? Seriously .. In your absence I let Her stay in My Apratment what she did in return ..she insults My boyfriend ...and accused him Like leave it ... You know what buaji Today whatever I am facing .. somewhere Khushi is also responsible .. I should leave Now .. take care of yourself buaji .. ( she said hugging buaji and bidding a Bye she left )

*****************************************

After a While buaji walked inside the room only to find Khushi being lost in her thought

Buaji : what are you thinking so much ?

Khushi : didn’t Jiji stays today ?

Buaji : No she said she has a date with ASR babua ..( khushi gulps hearing his name while khushi closed the book)