Part 1

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PART 1

Szeth : Thakur Sahib ? what you did ? are you really going to spare Sanathan Without paying off the debt ..

Arnav smirked wickedy while his eyes were still on Khushi’s retiring back

Arnav : Who is She ?

Seth : she is The younger daughter Of sashi gupta who worked in our Mill ..

Arnav : don’t you think she is should be in My Bed … I want Her … !! ( He said in a Husky voice before walking out from there while the Seth shooked his head )

Seth : Bechari .. She came at a wrong place to ask help ..Now who will save her from this Devil ..

*************************************************************************************

Khushi was happy after meeting the Thakur Sahib , now all the problem will solved .. She just went to the village Temple to meet her Beloved Devi Mayia .. She rang the Mandir bell before she stood infront of the Deity while joining her palms

Khushi : thank you so much Devi Mayia to help me … Apki kasam Devimayia .. I was so scared while meeting the Thakur sahib .. I don’t know why everyone in the Village fears him so much .. he seems to be so nice man .. it’s Must be because of that Dinalal .. he must be defaming his name By doing wrong deeds .. But Jo bhi ho .. Now payel jiji will be safe .. Thakur Sahib will surely take actions .. wah !! khushi you did It right .. I should go and share this Happy News with Payel jiji …

Khushi just prayed in front of Devi mayia before the pandit ji of the Temple come to her and said

Pandit ji : areey Khushi Bitiya . . what are you talking with Devi Mayia so much !! ( he said while offering her One laddu as Prasad )

Khushi : ek laddu se Mera kya hoga Pandit kaka .. !! Give me one more .. ( pandit ji chuckled before giving her another One ) aur kaka you shouldn’t ask anyone about what did They pray to Devi mayia … it’s a bad manner ..

Pandit Ji : okay bitiya .. I just wished .. devi mayia fulfill all your Wishes .. and you soon a get a prince Charming … who will keep you as his princess ..

Khushi just lowered down her eyes feeling shy before she pout and runned away from there making the pandit ji giggled at her childishness

Surely , Devi Mayia has chosen a prince Charming for her , But Only She have To bring out the Prince from the shell of the Beast … and Time can Only say whether She will able to get Her prince charming out of the shell of BEAST !! But Before a Proper ending there is a lot of hardles waiting for Her ..

************************************

Arnav : I would like to have a tour To the village before visiting the courtyard ..

Seth : Ji Thakur sahib .. I have already arrange everything in The courtyard . ..and The girl will be there before you reach .. I will ask the driver to get the jeep ready for you ..

Arnav : Fine .. and Seth ji .. hope You remember what I asked You .. I want that girl …

Seth : thakur sahib she is just 18 year old .. are you sure you want her ?

Arnav : did I ask her definition ..( Dinalal seth just lowered down his head , He should keep his mouth shut in front of him ) Do as I said .. I want her Here at any cost .. and that too by tomorrow …

Seth : ji thakur sahib .. !! ( he said while lowering his head )

*******************************************