Prologue

FF : THE LUSTY LOVE – EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

PROLOGUE

Love is not always a Fairytale … Love is not always the sweet lovey dovey journey of two individuals . Sometime Love has a darker sides to .. If Love has positive vibes it do have the negative Vibes .. if Love make people sacrifice then the same Love make people violent .. Where Lust Collides .. Where madness Overpower your Senses .. Let’s Enjoy the Journey of LUSTY LOVE … EK BENAAM AASHIQUI

What happen when a strom name Thakur Arnav Singh Raizada Enter in your Life and change your life in such a drastic way that you didn’t even imagine in your worst Night Mare .. What if all your Dreams shattered down Just one fine day When you get to know that You are being Choose to warm the Thakur’s bed ..

What you will Do ? when you will be forced to warm someone’s bed without a Wedding lock and that too someone who Is 20 years Older than You .. What future Stores for the Little 18 years old Khushi Gupta who find herself trapped by the thirty eight years old ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ..

******************************************

The Four BMWs rushed inside the Silver Golden gates Of Seeshmahal which is the main attraction of The Vilalge DevGarh which located at the outsklirts Of DELHI .. … Everyone buzzed around announcing The arrival of The Chotte Thakur Who came here after an year ..

Even years after India getting independence .. still The village is been ruled by The Thakur .. And Thakurs are The God as well as the Devil to the villagers .. Thakur Arnav Singh Raizada or Chotte Thakur as the Villagers said is the sucessor of The Raizada Parivar who is the Mentor Of Devgarh since decades…

Though , Arnav Singh Raizada normally resides in Delhi and handle his own Business and has carved his names as one of the toppest business Man in the world But still he never forget his roots ..So Once in everyear he ussed to come to visit the Devgarh and to keep check over the ancestorial Business over here

The cars stopped with the halt infront of the palace while the gurads got down from the other cars nad rushed to open the door of the White SUV which was protected by two BMWs on it’s each side …

The man in his late thirty got down of the car along with his Guards following him .. HE opened his shades and looked at the Palace infront of him .. Many memories flashed infront of his eyes before he let a sigh while He walked inside with his mens following him .. HE is The Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada .. Or The CHOTTE Thakur Of Devgarh ..

Arnav walked inside the mansion only to be greeted by his nani

Arnav : Khamma gani Nani … ( He said with a Stern face while His dadi was just too much happy seeing his grandson after a long time )

Nani : Ohh Arnav . After sucha Long time you get time to come your dadi ? ( She said and tried to hug him but Arnav placed his palm stopping her from doing that)

Arnav : Nah Correction Dadi … I came here all the way from the Delhi for the Business not for You … ( looking at Aman ) You called our Seth Ji who normally look after all our ancestorial Business over here ..

Aman : Yess ASR I will fixed Your meeting after a half an hour ..

Arnav : I would like to fresh Up .. Hope my room is ready .. ( he said before walking out from there )

***************************************************

Arnav walk out of the washroom after getting changed into a Dhoti and Kurta .. He normally wear three piece but when he comes here , he tries to maintain the custom of Thakurs ..