Final Chapter

I can't believe it's happening already. This is the most memorable day of my life. The day Becky and I have been waiting for. Everyone is here. Family members, relatives, friends and well-wishers. Soft music is being played while I stood at the alter waiting for the most beautiful woman I've ever seen to join me. I can't explain in words how I'm feeling right now.

The door swung open revealing Becky in the wedding dress. She's as beautiful as always. And she is with Mr. Armstrong. My eyes automatically got fixed on her as they walk towards us. I couldn't stop admiring how beautiful she looks in that white dress.

She's now standing infront of me, with an adorable smile on her face. I can see tears gathering in her eyes while I try my hardest to stop mine from dropping.

"You are so beautiful" I mouthed.

"Thanks Teerak, you are beautiful as well" she replied.

It is time to exchange our wedding vows. And I will be saying mine first. I didn't put mine in writing because I want to say it directly from my heart and surprisingly, she didn't put hers in writing as well.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I will have someone like you in my life" I said holding her hands tightly while looking straight in her eyes.

"Teerak, I love you with my whole heart with a passion that can't be expressed in words, only in kisses, glances, and years of adventure by your side. You make me laugh, you give me peace, and above all, you make me happy. I promise to be your honest, faithful, and loving wife. For better, for worse. for the rest of my life" I said. My tears are now dropping down her cheeks and hers as well. 

It's her own turn to say her vow. The microphone was directed closer to her and she began.

"I choose you and promise to choose you as my wife every day I wake. I will love you in word and deed. I will laugh with you, cry with you, and grow with you..." She said with a shaky voice.

"To be your life partner is all I could hope for in the world. Loving what I know of you and trusting what I don't yet know. I give you my hand. I give you my love. I give you myself, the good, the bad, and the yet to come till death do us part." She said. Her tears are falling uncontrollably, I cupped her cheeks and started wiping them away.

Maintaining eye contact with her I put the ring on the fourth finger of her left hand and kissed it afterwards. And with her shaky hands she put the ring on mine as well. And everyone started cheering for us.

"I hereby pronounce you wife and wife! You may now kiss each other" the officiant said.

Becky quickly grabbed me into a kiss and the guests started laughing. well, I laughed with them too. This baby is so impatient. She is getting more bold each day and I'm here for it.

...............................

Not long after the wedding reception kicked off, the guests started coming to congratulate us one after the other. My eyes sighted someone that looks like my dad leaving the hall. I excused myself and rushed outside to meet him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. He quickly turned to me.

"You saw me?" He said.

Of course I did. I saw him since the time we were still at the alter. He was sitting at the back with sunglasses on so people won't recognize him. But I know my dad, no matter who he disguises as.

"Are you just going to leave like that?" I asked him

"My work here is done. I only came to witness you get married" he said and turned to go.