part 48

I got to the unit but the security at the door refused letting me in. Does he not know who I am? How dare he stop me from going in?

"I am sorry ma, but you can't go in" He said.

"Who do you think you are to stop me from getting inside?" I asked but he still refused me from going until someone came to us. That's my dad's assistant.

"Miss Sarocha. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Your dad said you need to see him in his office" he said

"You just lost your job." I said to the security guard.

"I don't want to see him here anymore" I said to my dad's assistant and he nodded.

I got to my Dad's office and pushed the door wide open. He was in a mini meeting with four men. I recognize them. They are our top shareholders. What is happening? What is this man planning? They all stood and left the office to the meeting hall.

"You're finally here Sarocha" he said resting his back on the chair.

"Why can't I get in?"

"You are not part of the organization anymore, so why do you need to go in?" He said.

"What are you talking about?"

"You quit last night. So what are you doing here?"

"I came to make it official!" I yelled.

"There's no need. I already fixed that for you".

"No you didn't. If it's not official it means you're only suspending me"

Silence

"You're scared of me getting inside and ruining your plans." I continued

"I won't let a brat like you ruin everything I have worked for, for years" he said.

I clenched my fist. I knew it. This man is always ahead of me. I shouldn't have told him what I planned to do today.

"Go home Sarocha. You are not needed here" he said.

"I'm not leaving here until I see the shareholders!" I screamed.

"You can't see them. Besides they are fine with my decision." He said.

I got weak. I'm still weak around him. Why is he always winning against me?

"Just take a look at you. I gave you everything, I still do. You get everything you wish for on a platter of gold all because of my sweat!!" He screamed.

I flinched because I have never seen my dad this angry before.

"But what did I get in return? Betrayal!! You allow yourself to be controlled by your stupid feelings for that little girl!!" He continued.

"Feelings that can die at any moment! Love that can vanish in a twinkling of an eye!!" He thundered.

"All of your stupid feelings will die off someday but you know what can never go away?? All these!!" He screamed pointing at the giant status of The Chankimha's Empire that is in his office.

I tried so much to hold back my tears but I couldn't. I let them all out as I weakly sat on the couch. He continued yelling and thundering. He kept speaking ill of my feelings for Becky and how it would die off soon. 

"You want to betray me because of that girl? The same way you risked your life for her? You're throwing everything away because of her? You wish to betray me?"

"I'm not betraying you. I just don't want to marry Kim"

"And that's all because of that girl, Freen!!"