Part 3

"Grandma, Irene and I will be going to the mall to grab what we need. You know by next week I won't be free any more especially if I get selected..."

"Come on baby, you still doubt your self?? What makes you think you won't be selected? How about you start seeing yourself as already an employee there??" My grandma cut me off.

"Okay, I believe I will be employed. Let's rush to the market. It's already getting late" I said and grabbed my bag.

"Alright. Come home early. I'll be in my room" she said. we nodded and left the house.

Irene is my cousin. Her parents are late. Her dad was my mum's younger brother. We were born a year apart. She's 25 while I'm 24. Ever since I got here, she's been taking me around to places I should know. Telling me about people that are of high status.

She works in a restaurant near our home. She's also helping me get fluent in Thai language. I'm glad I have her by my side. I asked her about my childhood friend that was living close to our house but she said they already moved before she got here so she didn't meet them. Now I have given up hope in finding her because according to grandma, the dad committed murder and was jailed. People started trolling them. The environment became toxic for them so they decided to move.

We ordered a ride to the shopping store. After some minutes we got there. I must admit it is very huge and beautiful. Irene said the owner of the store is a young man who just got married and that the branch is the least compared to the other ones he owns even outside Thailand.

"Wow he must be very rich to accomplish all these at his age. If this is the least, I wonder how the biggest branch would be. With the population I am seeing here." I said looking around.

Irene picked up the cart while I did the same. We shared the shopping list. I took mine to my direction while she took hers and went to the opposite direction.

Not long after I mistakenly bumped into a pregnant woman. She's beautiful and has the most beautiful smiles I have ever since.

"Oh! I am so sorry ma. Please don't be offended. I was a bit carried away that I didn't look well" I apologized.

"It's okay. Such a thing happens. Don't be too hard on yourself" she replied sweetly with a smile.

"I hope I didn't harm the baby. I'm so sorry...." I said but someone quickly cut me off.

"Harm the baby? Is it my sunshine you're talking about?" A cold voice spoke behind me. I wanted to turn to the person when this beautiful woman grabbed my hand and said it was fine.

"Come here bratty, let's go before you create a scene here" she said while dragging the other lady out.

"What scene are you talking about? What did she do to my sunshine? Huh? Talk to me!" She said.

I could barely hear what they were saying. the beautiful pregnant lady kept dragging her away. She was walking reluctantly though. I didn't get to see her face but based on her stature, she's hot and looks expensive too like the beautiful pregnant woman.

I let out a sigh and was about to continue my shopping when Suddenly someone said to me.

"Having a hard time huh?" A lovely voice said.

I quickly turned and now I am a facing a very beautiful lady. Why are Thai women so beautiful? Wait! I have seen this face before, but where? I tried to remember where I have seen the face when she spoke again...

"Believe me you are not having a hard time as much as I am right now. This place is so fucking big that getting what I need immediately is difficult for me" she said looking tired and sweaty. 

ONCE AGAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें