part 40

We are in the car ready to drive to her place. We have already checked out of the hotel. I keep avoiding her gaze. It's embarrassing how she got to make me promise her. She always have her way and I'm too weak to withstand her.

"Are you okay?" She asked smiling

"How can I be okay after what you did?" I said trying to sulk. I can't believe she made me beg for it.

"But I ended up giving you what you wanted" she said starting the car.

"After getting what you want." I replied looking out of the window

"That is business" she said insensitively.

"So I'm now a business to you?"

Now I'm looking at her. Did she just say it's business? Is that how every business owners do? Taking everything as business?

"No no no that's not it"

"What is it then?" I asked

"I mean we use what we have to get what we want right?" She said defending herself.

"It still sounds like business to me" I mumbled.

There was silence. I continued looking out of the window. I don't want to talk to her. She's a traitor. She always gets what she wants in her own way. I wanted to play hard so she can assure me that I'm the only woman in her heart, and also beg me to come home with her but with just one touch, I ended up promising to go home with her.

"What would you like to eat?" She asked.

In as much as I want to continue ignoring her, I can't because I am hungry and maybe this is the right time to tease her back.

"Cup noodles" I simply said.

"Why Ramen?" She asked.

"What is wrong with it?"

"Nothing. It's just that...?

"Now you don't want me to eat cup noodles but you ate it for a week straight" I cut her off immediately. I want to see her reaction. It's so obvious that she is shocked over how I got to know.

"How did you..?" She asked confusedly that made me smirk.

"You think I won't know. Huh? I heard you also cried for days."

She started coughing. She teased me first, now it's my turn to do same to her.

"I also found out you were the one sending milk tea and snacks to me every morning during the time I sprained my ankle" I continued

"Kate you're so dead" she murmured.

"Nah, it's not Kate" I said letting her know I heard what she murmured.

Silence

"Do you need water?" I continued.

Silence

"Your cheeks are turning red" I said smiling now.

Silence

"Who could have thought the almighty Mon Luang would be so whipped....."

"I think I need the water now" she cut me off.

She parked infront of a supermarket. She ran inside without looking back. That made me laugh so hard. I waited for some minutes before she came out and we continued our journey. This beautiful Mon Luang didn't speak again and kept avoiding my eyes till we got home. It is so satisfying to see her blush for the first time.

She carried my luggage as we entered into the elevator. I held her from behind and started kissing her neck.

"I didn't know a Mon Luang can get shy?" I continued. I am so enjoying this. I walked to face her now.