part 7

Hello guys, hope you're enjoying the story so far? Please don't forget to vote for the chapters.
A/N - English is not my first language so I apologize if there are errors in the sentences. LET'S GO!!
___________________________________________

I am standing infront of the mirror. I had finished washing my hands and wiping them. Now it's time to go back there. I must confess that I am still nervous. I have never felt like this in my life. What exactly is this feeling I have for her. Everytime she comes close to me, I just tremble. What is wrong with me? I never planned for this to happen and to make matters worst, of all people, it's my Boss my heart is beating for. Someone so out of my league and equally a player according to Irene. Why did I let this happen to me? This is not right. This is madness...

When I got back to the hall, they were all seated. I walked to the VIP table and sat with them. I'm sure my other colleagues must be shocked to see me on the same table with the boss. I sat close to Mr. Heng who is sitting next to Irene by the right. facing directly opposite my Boss who is sitting next to Nam, the other lady is sitting next to me at my left hand side.

They welcome me back and everyone seems to be happy except my boss who doesn't have any trace of happiness on her face. She sat quietly with her hands folded as if she was forced to attend. The lady next to me introduced herself as Kate. She told me they are good friends of my Boss since school days. I was impressed. Didn't know a person like my boss can keep friends for such a long time.

They talked about many things. Irene was even glued to the discussion. She's very good at making friends easily but not me. I hardly talk in gatherings like that so I only smiled and laughed at their jokes. And I wasn't the only one because my boss on the other hand wasn't talking. She was only looking at them and maintaining her poker face especially when they tease her.

I noticed her friends like teasing her a lot. I had been stealing glances at her. Admiring how gorgeous she looks. Watching her sip her wine calmly. How she picks up snacks with her left hand lol. yeah my boss is equally left-handed. I also noticed that she loves snacks because she kept eating them and Nam was giving her some more.

Not long after, A very beautiful and hot girl passed by our table, Nam tapped my boss on the shoulder indicating she should check her out. My boss gave a "really Nam, even here too?" kind of look. Heng laughed and told Nam to stop teasing her. They were obviously having fun with that but I got hurt seeing that. I mean it actually worked because not long after my boss excused herself and followed the girl outside. They all laughed but I didn't laugh neither did Irene.

"Freen will always be Freen" Nam said while shaking her head.

I faked a smile. Then watched as my Boss walked out the hall following the girl. I almost dropped a tear. It hurts to watch that.

The music started playing. Heng requested a dance from Irene and they both left to the dancefloor. Kate's phone started ringing and she excused herself to take that. I was left alone with Nam but I wasn't myself. I kept looking at the entrance door expecting to see her. It's taking longer than expected and it only means she's getting along well with the girl. I kept fighting back my tears.

Nam handed me a tissue and that shocked me. I quickly looked up and caught her smiling.

"Hey Becky, you can cry if you want to. You won't be the first to cry over her." I was more shocked now.

"You know, what ever is happening to Freen now is partly our fault. We introduced her to this lifestyle. We didn't know she'd go this extreme. We didn't know she'd be this out of control. Now we blame ourselves for doing that. But we still can't stop teasing her with women. Because she's our friend and we know what she likes. We can't stop her now from doing all these". She said eating her snacks.