part 22

I opened my eyes to meet Freen's gaze. She's as beautiful as ever. Smiling at me warmly and caressing my cheek.

"You're finally awake sweetheart" she said smiling. I smiled back at her feeling groggy. She pecked me on the cheek and on the lips. I snuggled into her as she strokes my hair. We stayed like that for some minutes until she finally breaks the silence.

"I'll be leaving very soon. I have to meet with someone this morning. But I need you to rest here. Mrs. Liz is here to help you with anything you need. I'll be back home as soon as I'm done with them" she said still cuddling me.

"Have you forgotten I'm your employee? I can't stay here as I have work to do in the office..."

"Can you skip work for today? I want us to spend the whole of today together. The meeting I have this morning will be brief. And I'll quickly rush back to you." She said.

"I'll have a strike again and I don't want that". I said pouting.

"You can have as many strikes as you want. The final decision is mine to make. And you know I can never fire you" She said smiling and touching my lips.

"I want to bite this beautiful lips of yours for the whole of today" she added and gave me a quick kiss.

She knows how to make me weak. I pulled her closer to me into another round of kisses.

"If you continue like this I will end up going late or not going at all" she said in-between our kisses.

"You don't have to go at all. See, we are still naked. It would be quick" I said seductively.

She pursed and stared at me naughtily. Then bounced on me covering us with the blanket. Gosh I so much love this morning sex.

...................................................

I walked into the big building. This is the second time I've come here. The servants and guards are seen allover the place. They greeted me with a bow immediately they saw me.

"This way Khun" one of them said while bowing.

I walked to the direction as he follows behind. The one at the door pushed open the door revealing a large sitting room, different from the one downstairs. The room is dark that you can't clearly see who's inside. I walked closer to the man who's sitting on the master chair.

"I don't wish to spend more than 5 minutes here. So be quick with whatever you have to say" I said coldly while sitting.

"Hmm, I'm proud of the woman you have become my beloved" he said that annoyed me so much. What does he know about my life? Who is he to compliment me? I am gripping on my slacks tightly to calm my self.

"You know, I still remember what you told me when you were still a child" he paused. I was mute.

"You told me you'd like to become successful, more successful than me" he said lighting his Cigar. Of course I remember. Every memory of him is still fresh as if it happened yesterday. I remember everything. And that's why it hurts.

"Now, even without me, you made it to this level" he continued.

I gripped my hand more as the memories started kicking in making me emotional.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"I'm sure you already know. It was specified in the envelope I sent to you" he said blowing his Cigar into the air.

"Here" he said offering me a cigar and a drink "help yourself"

"I don't smoke" I said irritatedly.

"I believe you drink. Considering the reports I get about you. I must confess you're quite impressive in clubs"