part 14

On reaching the elevator. I couldn't explain how I was feeling. Whether I should hate myself or be happy over what happened. I was having a mixed feeling when I got distracted by the beep. I walked out the building and a car parked infront of me. The window opened revealing a man on suit. He came down from the car and walked to me.

"Miss Armstrong?" He asked and I just nodded.

"I'm assigned to drop you home. Please get in" he said while opening the car door for me. I entered and put on my seat belt. He asked for my address and I told him. We drove off.
After an hour we got home.

"Here. Boss said I should give that to you also" he said handing a shopping bag to me. I thanked him and he drove off.

Irene isn't at home to tease me so I only have to deal with Grandma.

"Someone has been sleeping out lately" my grandma asked. I went close to her and hugged her from behind.

"Good morning Grandma. How are you doing today" I asked warmly.

"I am good. But it seems someone is doing better than me" she teased.

"Yes I am good. Work has been great..."

"Is it just about work?" She asked now looking at me suspiciously. I rolled my eyes and sat close to her.

"Uhm actually it's not just about work"

"Do you care to share?" She asked. I looked at her in a shy way.

"Promise me you won't tell mummy. They will tease me if you do Grandma" I said

"My lips are sealed" she said.

"It's about my Boss." I finally let it out and she raised her eyebrows in shock.

"I think.... No not think, I am in love with her. And it bothers me so much because she's out of my league and she's not a 'one girl' person......" I said but she cut me off immediately

"Have you told her how you feel?" She asked

"Not yet Grandma, I'm afraid of what it would result if I do"

"So what do you plan to do now?"

"I just want to continue loving her this way. All that matters is that we are good and close".

"No Baby don't do that. I don't want you to be in an undefined relationship. You're not growing any younger to let yourself be in that situation. And stop saying she's out of your league, love knows no boundary" she said while patting my head.

"But grandma I am afraid she may distance herself from me if she finds out I want something more from her..."

"So you think hiding how you truly feel will make her stay?" She asked warmly.

"Don't you want something more from her?" She added.

"Of course I do Grandma.."

"Then you should confess. If she's yours she will stay. If she's not then you let her go. I don't want you to waste your time on who isn't worth it" she concluded while rubbing my hair. I fell on her arms. 

"Thanks Grandma. I love you so much" I said while kissing her on the cheek.

....................................................................

I just finished from work and I am so tired. I had so much work to do but that wasn't the reason. The thought of what happened last night kept popping up in my head. That wasn't the first night I have had something with a girl, but the feelings I got doing that with her was different.