part 23

There are still things I don't know about Freen. And now she just said she doesn't like to be addressed by the last name. Did something happen? Isn't she proud of her family? I spent some minutes contemplating whether to ask her about herself or not. Well, we are together now so I think I need to know more about who I'm with.

"Why don't you like to be called by that name?" I asked curiously. But she didn't respond. She ignored my question and continued eating. Guess she doesn't want to talk about it. I'll wait until she's ready to talk.

"Being a Mom Luang must be hard. My mum used to tell us story about Royalties" I said trying to make jokes to brighten the mood but she cut me off

"We are here to eat Becky" she simply said.

Alright I won't talk anymore. We continued eating in silence. No this isn't how I planned our first dinner date to be like. I must have caused it by calling her that name. There must be some reasons why she hates the name and I don't want to know anymore. I just want to make her happy again because it's obvious she's moody right now. I was about saying something when my phone started vibrating, it's Irene calling. I rejected it but she called again. Did something happen? I excused myself to take that.

"Someone better be dying" I said slightly annoyed.

"You'll die soon if you don't get home now!" Irene said

"Why?" I asked curiously

"Grandma is worried. Nita is here with a broken nose. She said Freen dragged you with her last night. So she's here to make sure you're fine. Where the hell are you? And why was your phone off?" She asked.

"I am fine where I am. Tell grandma not to worry about me"

"So you're with Freen? My God Becky are you crazy?"

"Freen loves me. She told me that"

"And you fell for that? You keep getting yourself into what won't end well...."

"Let's talk later Irene" I said wanting to hang up

"Wait, Where do I tell Nita you are?"

"Tell her anything. Look for something to tell her"

"You're lying now because of Freen. Just make sure you call her later. She's really worried about you". She said and I ended the call.

Why does everything seems wrong. But whenever I'm close to Freen it feels right. Do I still need to continue taking chances on her? I don't even know anything about her and she's not ready to tell me. A part of me knows this won't end well but I keep ignoring that feeling. She said she loves me too and that's all that matters. A player can change for someone they love, right? "Come on Becky those happen in movies. Take a look at these gorgeous woman. Why do you think you'll have her? What do you have to offer her?" I look out to where Freen is as my mind keeps battling with that. I took a deep breath and walked back to my seat.

Now she's smiling at me sweetly that made me forget about my worries. She held my cheek and caressed it sweetly. I smiled back at her. That's all I want. To always be around her and to see her smile. The natural smiles that other people can't see. It melts my heart and I love her so much.

.....................................................

Becky didn't sleep over at my place because she said her grandma was worried about her. I dropped her off at her place that night after the dinner date and went home. Mrs Liz couldn't stop teasing me. She's happy that I'm happy. I like her because she keeps things like this between us so I'm not worried about my mum finding out. But for my dad, I'm not so sure since he sends his men to stalk me.
I just got into my office, I have a lot of work to do as I didn't do much last week. I called my secretary for confirmation on which one that is more urgent which she showed me. I got busy with work instantly. After some hours she entered into my office again.