part 25

My phone vibrated really hard that woke me up from sleep. Oh it's Nam. Why is she suddenly calling me. I picked the call immediately. She noticed I was sleeping probably because of my voice.

"I'm sorry I woke you up from sleep Becky. How are you doing?" She asked me.

"I'm good. How about you? Sorry I've not come to see you. How is baby?" I asked.

"He's good. Uhm. Can we see today? Maybe in the evening" She said.

Why does she want to see me? i hope this isn't about Freen?

"Nam, I don't have any problem coming to see you. But I don't want to see your friend....."

"Be rest assured that Freen won't be here. I just want to talk to you" she cut me off.

"Okay then. Let's see in the evening." I agreed

"I'll send you the location. See you then" she said and ended the call.

I have decided not to see Freen and I'm not backing down. Besides I can't back down after telling Nita to help me get over her. She promised to do her best and so far she's been doing that. This is a week after what happened and everyday that passes by, Freen never stopped calling and bombarding me with messages. I would have said she's bothering me but I enjoy seeing her like this. I always anticipate her calls and texts every day even though I don't pick or text back, It makes my heart melt.....

No I'm not supposed to say that. I'm supposed to be more interested in Nita's calls and Texts. Nita is also good at it. She calls every morning to say good morning and every night to wish me a goodnight. She invited me over to her place this coming Sunday. Well I can't say no as I don't have anywhere to go and yeah we are dating now. Love can come later.

A notification pops up my phone and it's from Nam. I was going through it when Nita entered into my bedroom. This is the second time she's been in my bedroom. Even though I feel comfortable around her, I don't feel any sexual urge unlike anytime I'm around Freen. I'd always want to kiss Freen and cuddle with her but not with Nita. I know it's still new, I will get to switch my feelings soon. I just need time.

"Is someone bothering you?" She asked

"Uhm, no why?" I asked

"Because you were so serious looking at your phone" she said.

Should I tell her about my plan with Nam? I'm sure she'll misunderstand it. It's hard already on her that she knows I don't have feelings for her, telling her I'm going to meet Freen's friend will make her start overthinking and don't want that.

"No it's nothing. I was just texting my Brother" I lied.

"Oh speaking of your brother. You said he'd be coming Thailand next month. It's good then. I'll get to meet my brother-in-law" she teased. But I just laughed awkwardly as that was actually an expensive joke.

"He would be glad to meet you too" I said.

She got silent all of a sudden then said while looking at me in the eyes.

"Becky I know the reason why you asked me to be your girlfriend is because you're hurting. I know you're trying your best to move on but I don't want you to pretend around me. You can cry whenever you feel like. The heartbreak is still early, way early not to cry." She said

Who said I don't cry. Of course I cry my eyes out every night before going to bed. I still wish this is all a dream that I'll wake up from.

"So don't pretend to be strong and don't agree to my silly jokes easily even when they sound awkward to you. I told you that I'll wait. And I mean it. I will wait for you no matter how long it takes." She said. Now I'm smiling trying to cover my heart pain