part 55

It's been over a month after Freen's birthday and the proposal. Irene and Heng are busy with their wedding preparation. my mum has gone back to England. We are finally going to operate on her head injury. Maybe this time the doctors will get it right. The operation is fixed next month, I'll be going to England to take care of her during that period. I have also been looking for an apartment. I want to move out before traveling to England.

Freen and I are still good except that we don't see often but we communicate on phone. She's been really busy. Traveling from here to there trying to establish more branch and get more clients outside the country. Some of our top clients pulled out as a result of her resignation from The Chankimha's Empire. Making us rank second and Nita's corporation first. But it's fine. We will bounce.

I was resting on my bed when my phone rang. That was Freen, she's back? I didn't know she's back. she asked me to come downstairs. She's not only back, she is in my house? I ran downstairs to meet her sitting on the couch. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I have missed her so much.

"When did you come back?" I asked.

"I just got back" she replied.

She just came back but she came to see me first? I feel so special right now.

"I have missed you so much Teerak" I said hugging her tightly.

She smiled and kissed me passionately.

"I have missed you too.  I'm sorry I have been busy all these while..."

"It's fine Teerak. I understand. I am happy to see you now" I said smiling from ear to ear. She smiled back.

"I will be leaving to Chiang Mai tomorrow to meet with a potential client. And I want you to come with me" She said looking at me in the eyes.

I am so happy she asked me to come with her. I quickly agreed and she hugged me again. She said she would come pick me up tomorrow.  I am so excited.

....................................

"Kate, how is the preparation over there?" I asked Kate over the phone as soon as I got inside the car from Becky's place.

I have been making my proposal plan. I want it to be so special and memorable for Becky and I. Even though I am not 100% sure of getting a YES. I still feel it's worth trying. We can't know what people have in mind until we ask them right? So I'm gonna ask Becky if she wants to be my wife.

"Everything is all set Freen." She said.

Yes she is in Chiang Mai now. She's the one I handed everything to, to make sure she set it up for me before tomorrow.

"Don't forget to bring the ring with you while coming tomorrow" She added.

"How can I forget the most important thing?" I asked.

"I will see you tomorrow" I added and ended the call.

I drove to my place to park the things I need in a small bag. I must confess I'm nervous. I couldn't stay in my room so I got down to the living room. Mrs Liz is here also. She noticed that I am so restless so she asked me.

"Are you nervous?"

"I can't get nervous" I said trying to cover it up with a smile.

"Khun, I have known you so well to know when you are nervous" she said smiling.

"Mrs. Liz. Do you think she will say yes?" I asked her and she laughed.

"No one would dare reject a Mon Luang" she said. I glared at her and she laughed.