part 35

It's been three days since we came back from the tour. Freen didn't call nor text me making me overthink everything. I knew it that once we come back here we will go back to our worlds, I told her it is what I fear the most but she kept assuring me that we'll be okay. I must confess it hurts me more than anything probably because I didn't expect that from her not after what happened that night. Not after the series of sucking and grinding, the series of sex we had. Seems she's only after sex after all.

"Someone is here to see you Becky" Richie said as he walked close to my bed.

"I need to start locking my room. You can't even knock anymore" I yelled.

"Oh, sorry for not knocking, I was carried away by her beauty" he said.

"That's my girlfriend. She's not straight."

"You have beautiful ladies in your life. I am jealous of you" he said but I remained silent. I picked up my phone to go downstairs.

"I think she deserves your love more. Your boss is a walking red flag. She's only beautiful but she doesn't treat you right...."

"You know nothing about Freen so stop it"

"Well I know that this lady down there puts more effort to get close to you more than your boss. Even when your behavior towards her should be a big turn off to her she keeps hoping you get to look at her the way she looks at you." He said.

"I don't know how to switch my feelings Richie..."

"Who said you should switch them overnight? All you need to do is put a little effort. Make time for her like going on a date, probably sleeping over at her place also..."

"Richiee!"

"What? If your boss asks you to sleep over at her place would you react this way? This one is your girlfriend. I think you should place her above any other girl." He said

"I better go to her now." I said and got out of the room.

Richie is right. I need to put more effort into this. Maybe if I do that I will get to forget about Freen. I should create a bedroom memory with Nita, it will help me switch I hope. I walked down to meet the sad gaze of Nita. She must be really hurting by what I have been doing to her. Avoiding her with no reason ever since I came back. I feel guilty also, I mean I got laid by Freen but couldn't even let her, my girlfriend, kiss me.

She stood up and hugged me tightly. After everything I did to her, she still treats me with tenderness. I have a big guilt building up in me. I need to get rid of it. I pulled her face up and kissed her on the cheek. Her eyes are opened, I am sure she's still processing that. I aimed at her lips and kissed her also. Now there's a whole lot of confusion on her face. I smiled and hugged her.

"Let's go on a date tonight" I whispered in her ear. She seems happy to hear that.

"Of course. Anywhere you have in mind?" She asked.

"Nope but you should decide while I get changed. Give me some minutes to get dressed" I said and we let go of each other. I walked back to my bedroom to get changed.

Okay Becky, good job. That is a big step. I'm proud of you. I said to myself while getting ready for my first ever date with Nita, the chairwoman of Nita's corporation.
After few minutes I was done, she handed me a list she made.

"You made a list for our date?" I asked. She nodded.

Eat Ice cream together, shop from the store we first met, have dinner, and go to the cinema.

She asked if there's something else I'd like to add and I said no.

"Well we will add them as we go" she said and I just nodded.