part 21

I held myself back. Hearing Becky telling me to stop made me weak all of a sudden. I grabbed her hand and dragged her inside my car. I drove at high speed without having any destination in mind. I drove to where I feel is far enough from the venue center, from Nita and from everyone else. Then stopped. I unclasped my seat belt and rushed to the other side so I can get Becky out also. I held her tightly as I dragged her to a corner.

"Freen stop you are hurting me" she screamed.

I quickly let go of her hand. We were silent for some minutes before I finally spoke.

"Why did you allow her kiss you?" I asked.

She was mute and was looking down. I lifted her chin up so she can meet my gaze.

"Did you enjoy kissing her? Huh?" I asked opening my eyes.

She looks more confused now and remained silent. Her silence got me more irritated.

"You better start talking now Becky!" I thundered and she flinched.

"Why are you getting so close to her? Is that how you throw yourself at people? What did she promise you? I can double it for you. Just name your price!" I said grabbing her hands but she was silent and tears started gathering in her eyes

"For God's sake Becky talk to me!" I shouted but she immediately remove her hands from my grip.

"You want me to say something? Then I will. I hate you Freen. I hate you with all my heart. I hate you with everything in me!" She yelled.

"You broke my heart! You made me look stupid! You made me look like one of your toys! I sprained my ankle and I was at home for weeks, but you never cared. You didn't call nor visit me." She started sobbing

"You are so heartless Freen. You know I love you but you are taking my love for granted. It hurts me anytime I see your face. So stop showing your face to me" 

I walked close to her to hold her. It hurts me to hear those words from her. I want to comfort her. She is pushing me away but still gripping on my shirt. I held her tightly as I make her rest on my chest.

"I want to stop loving you. I want to forget about you". She said weakly.

"I won't let that happen. Because it will hurt me if you do" I said those words without knowing where they came from. She raised her head to look surprisdly at me.

"And even if you stop loving me, I'll do everything in my power to make you love me again. Because I can't be the only one in this" I said drying her tears with my thumbs. She was speechless and so stiff. I can see the confusion in her eyes.

"I'm sorry it took me time to realize this. I love you Becky. I don't know when or how it happened." She didn't blink for once and her eyes are melting me. I couldn't help but stare deeply into the eyes. She isn't crying anymore. I was waiting for her reply but got none.

"Didn't you hear me?" I asked warmly. "I said I love you Becky" I said to her.

.........................................

I was shocked over what she said. She just told me she loves me. I looked at her in the eye to make sure she isn't joking but I can see seriousness in them. I was still trying to process what she said when she added

"Didn't you hear me? I said I love you Becky" She said.

Immediately I heard it for the second time, the pain in my heart left me. I was filled with joy. I didn't know what to respond or how to react. She quickly drew me closer to her and locked her lips on mine. I didn't take time to respond to her kisses. I kissed her with everything in me. I feel so happy hearing her say she loves me. She kissed me hungrily as if her life depends on my lips. She sticked her tongue into my mouth and sucked my tongue sweetly.