part 11

After some hours, the doorbell rang. And kate quickly rushed to the door.

"Our grilled meat is here" she shouted slightly drunk. She had ordered them earlier. "This will go well with the drink" she added. They started eating. My boss kept adding some in my plate also to make sure I have enough of it.
It's getting late and I have to go since my house is far from there.

"Kate I need to drive Miss Armstrong home, so I think I should stop drinking...." my boss said.

"No Becky should sleep over. Tomorrow is weekend. She can go in the morning since there's no work the next day" kate said hiccuping.

My boss looked at me to know my answer and when I didn't say anything she asked

"Miss Armstrong do you wish to sleep over here"

"It's fine ma, I can go tomorrow..."

"What are you two doing? Is this a workplace? Why being too formal?" Kate asked.

My boss and I looked at each other in surprise.

"Hey Becky, you can call her Freen. While you bratty should call her by her name already. We are not in FSC corporation for God's sake" Kate continued.

"Now bratty, call her Becky. Say it now to my hearing" Kate said getting offensive

"What nonsense Kate, are you already drunk?" My boss asked.
But Kate quickly hit her on the head making my boss groan in pain. I opened my eyes out of shock.

"You're not in the office, you two shouldn't be acting like this when you're not there. You should do a friendly introduction now" kate said. Well, I think kate is already tipsy..

"It's fine Kate, I am okay being formal anywhere....." I said but got interrupted.

"Hi Becky." my boss said bringing out her hand for a handshake.
I was startled. I didn't know how to react. Should I shake her? What should I do?? I was speechless out of the shock when Kate said.

"What are you doing Becky, shake her already. Its not a big deal. Since you're not in the office" kate said.

I quickly moved my hand into a handshake with her. She held my hand as if she won't let it go anytime soon. Her hand is so soft. I trembled as she brushes her thumb at the back of my hand. Another physical contact with my boss. I got weak in the knee. I looked directly into her eyes and down to her lips.
Wait is she smiling?? Gosh my boss is smiling. It feels like I'm dreaming. I've never seen her smile before. I am so happy. She looks so beautiful. More beautiful when she smiles. I was carried away by her beautiful gummy smiles.

"You can call me Freen. But you'll be dead if you dare call me that in the office" she added still smiling and rubbing my hand. I felt the electric shock again. I gulped. As I began to gasp for air. I looked her in the eyes and she didn't look away either. Her lips are separated and I can see her gulping. Her eyes are focused on my lips and she gulped again. She immediately let go of my hand and sat down on the couch.
I went to the kitchen and fetched some water.

.................................................................................

An hour passed and this time the two look wasted. But continued drinking.
"Becky what are you doing? Drink some more" kate said while handing me another glass. I don't want her to feel bad if I reject the drink so I stretched out my hand to take it from her but Freen quickly grabbed it from her.

"I'll drink on her behalf" she said and pushed everything into her mouth.

"Getting protective huh?? Well then, Becky is out. It's just you and I. Let the competition begin!!!" Kate said and the two shouted in excitement.