XIV - Birthday Party

Photo above is Athena's outfit

(Or just imagine a different dress with a different body type if you want!)

~ ~ ~

This morning, Altheo had told me to go to his place since Lealani had given him a dress for me.

I prepared a dress to wear for the party last night for no reason. I rummaged through my closet for hours to find a right dress all for nothing.

I groan out loud.

I was in class with Chloe, Lylia decided to join us since she had no classes as of now.

"What's all the stress about? Boy problems?" Lylia asks. I deadpan at her.

"I have to go to some stupid party."

"It's not some stupid party Athena. You're lucky you even get to go."

"Are we, are we really." Azula comments.

"How did you know-"

"Everyone knows it's Nicholas's birthday today. He always throws a party. The guest list is hard to get onto though."

"I've only been once and it was honestly one of my highschool highlights." Lylia states.

I got the two girls to drop me off at Altheo's. At first they didn't want to leave. Theo's guards had to escort them away. The maids just let me in. They probably remember me from last time.

"Your dress is waiting for you upstairs." Altheo says with a smirk.

He led the way to a guest room.

In there was a rack with a dress hanged up. It was red with hints of gold material and a bit revealing.

"I'm going to get ready, I'll be back in a few minutes."

I tried my best to figure out how to put the dress on without ripping anything.

On the bathroom counter was a spread of various jewellery. As I was putting on these drooping diamond earrings, I noticed Altheo in a tuxedo, leaning against the door frame in the mirror.

I almost dropped the earrings the way I jolted.

"I didn't even hear you walk in."

"That's because I sneaked in." He emphasises, I roll my eyes before pushing him out of the bathroom, shutting the door.

Once I had everything ready, I walked out. Seeing Altheo waiting on the bed without his blazer on. His eyes laid on me for a moment, quickly shaking his head before shuffling to sit on the side of the bed.

"What?" I ask.

He extends out his hand, I let my hand fall into his, he pulls me closer to him. I stood in between his legs as he looked up at me in silence.

"You're breath taking, you know that?" He says. I purse my lips in embarrassment.

"How many times have you used that line on other girls?" I say, rolling my eyes.

It was only until he chuckled that I had realized what I said.

"Jealous are we?" He says ignoring the question.

I stay silent, Looking around the room, avoiding eye contact. If he won't answer, neither will I.

Out of the blue, he places his free hand on my waist the other still holding mine, his sleeves once again rolled up.

"Shall I call them over while I have you bent over this bed?" He says, planting a kiss on my stomach, going lower each time.

I run my free hand through the back of his hair, gently pulling it back slightly, forcing him to look back up at me.