VII - Tension Pt ¹

~ ~ ~

We were at his house in minutes thanks to the ridiculous speed Nicholas was driving at.

I wonder how he even got his drivers license.

I'm too busy looking out through the window that I didn't even notice Nicholas had already gotten out.

This kid really left me in his car.

I try to grab the handle but the door already opened.

Nicholas opened it for me.

"And they say chivalry is dead" Azula says. Adoring him already.

He holds out his hand for me. I grab onto it for support as he helps me out.

I'm getting suspicious.

I awkwardly walk behind him.

His property was isolated in the more mountainous side of france. Far away from the center of Avignon.

The mansion had a contemporary exterior look.

Although the front yard and surrounding land had a renaissance sense. Consisting of hedges, fountains, marble statues and slender brush point trees.

It took us atleast 2 minutes to walk from the car to the entrance.

The doors open automatically.

I hesistate to walk in.

Inside was fit to a neo classical design. The floor so spotless I could see the reflection of myself in the reflection of my eyes.

"Hurry up" Nicholas says bored.

"I thought you said you were having a party?" I ask, theres literally no party in sight.

"I am. Just with Louis and a few other people." He explains."That's hardly a party." I mutter.

"This way" He says gesturing downstairs. He leads me downstairs. Which leads to a backyard patio where Louis, another guy plus a few girls are hanging out.

Not a single bit of this place screams party. Small gathering maybe but party? No.

"I'll be back." Nicholas says leaving me down here alone.

I spotted four other guys with six other girls down here.

Perfectly stunning girls.

"Well well. If it isn't Athena." Louis says crossing his arms.

"Oh goddess its you again" I complain.

"Its Louis, remember the name, you'll be coming across me a lot." he threatens

I hope the fuck not.

"Wait why?" I say. "Because you're hanging with us now." He says smiling.

"No I mean why should I care?"

He rolls his eyes. Passing me a drink, which I accepted hesistantly.

I had no plans on drinking it though.

"How come the others aren't here?" I ask, referring to the other lycans.

"They don't like me." He shrugs.

"I wonder why." I comment.

"You know I actually did some research on you, well hired people to but thats besides the point. I found out some interesting things about you."

"Like what?" I say quietly.

"Imagine if the school knew about your dad.." he adds

"That he's dead?" I ask.