IX - Scent

~ ~ ~

The cold was enough to pull me out of deep sleep.

I felt the chilly air all over my face. I shuffle around, trying to hide half of my head with the covers. Eventually achieving the goal. But there was another source of warmth under the sheets. As I breathed in, a scent overwhelmed the usual air. I tried to ignore it but when my ears caught the sound of two heartbeats, I was instantly given back my memory.

I wanted to shriek but the sight of Nicholas sleeping was enough to shock me frozen. I shuffled away, pulling the blanket along with me.

He groaned as the covers moved away from his upper body. His hands looking for the blanket, still half asleep. But instead of the blanket he grabs me. Wrapping one arm around my waist, pulling me towards him.

"What are you do-"

He places a finger on my lip. "Shhh"

I shove it away. He groans and fixes his hair, with shut eyes.

"Its too early for this, Athena." He mumbles.

Atleast he knows it's me.

Had he said another name then I would've pushed him off his own bed.

He opens up one eye. Raising an eyebrow at me before shutting his eyes close again. I roll my eyes, shoving him further away from me. He groans in complaint while turning around. His back turned to me.

"Whoa, What is this?"

Nicholas and I instantly snap our heads to the intruder.

"Get out." Nick says, going back to his sleeping position.

"Athena I did not think you were this type of girl." Altheo teases, smirking.

"Surprise." I say in a sarcastic tune as I rub my eyes.

"I mean this" He says gesturing to me and Nicholas with his finger. "Was just completely unexpected." He adds. Gobsmacked.

"Don't say anything about this to anyone." I warn Altheo. He puts his hands up in surrender, walking towards the bed.

I was too comfortable to leave the bed in such a rush, so I took my sweet time to sit up, opening my eyes fully as it adjusts to the sunlight. Seeing Altheo sat in front of me by my legs.

My head falls straight to his shoulder, I yawn as my eyes started to close again.

"Do you want to have a threesome Athena?"

I then shove Altheo away from me. All he does is chuckle.

"I'm kidding. Unless.." His grin turning into a smirk as he turned to face me. Almost giving me a seductively brooding stare.

I turn to Nicholas just so Altheo wouldn't be able to see how flushed he made me.

"Do you hear this?" I say as I awkwardly meet the eyes of Nicholas.

"I mean if you really want to." Nick mumbles, stretching in bed.

My jaw drops and I rush off the bed. Looking at the two completely stunned. They laugh with each other, Sitting up against the backboard and resting their heads against their hands.

"I came here for breakfast, I was wondering why you were still asleep at this time." Altheo states.

"I'll be down in a few minutes." Nicholas mutters, shooing Theo away.

"You two might want to shower, I can smell your scent on each other from here." Altheo says before walking out.

I took a moment to sniff myself.