EPILOGUE

George Ashley's PoV

YEAR PASSED...

JANUS MCKNIGHT IS FINALLY AT PEACE. I can now be the George Ashley who I am. We explained to the public what happened and they were happy and shocked by how the McKnight helped someone that they didn't know. I'm still the owner of Dream Design and I am still an architect. I just changed my name and nothing needs to be changed.

I look at the whole reflection of my body in the full-sized mirror. I can't explain what emotions and feelings I have right now. I can't imagine that this time will come. I was right to see him as my man until my last breath.

I will marry the man I truly loved since before. This time, it's not fake and he promised me that he would not run away again as he did before. If he did, I would hunt him down and strangle his neck. Janus will rise again to teach him a lesson if he dares to do that to our wedding.

This day seems too impossible. I just thought that I would die inside that car. I almost died, but it was also my alarm clock to realize something.

'Why do I waste the time I can have to be with him?'

"You're so gorgeous, my Princess!" My Mom complimented me while helping my designer and make-up artist. "I am happy that you already found the man that you will spend the rest of your life with."

"I am too, Mom. I can't explain and can't find any right words to describe the feelings I have right now. I think my chest will gonna explode. I am too excited to see Jeric again!"

My Mom went to me and put a necklace around my neck, "I will give this necklace to you, Ashley. It came from your Dad when we got married. Now, I will give this to you."

I faced my Mom and hugged her, "Thank you, Mom! For everything. For every support you can give in every decision I made. Thank you for protecting me and I promise you. You will never see me cry-"

*Blag!

A loud sound echoed in the room because of the slamming of a door. Kris is catching her breath while wearing her gown.

"Why? What happened-"

She approached me and held my hand. "We need to catch that as*hole, George! I think he will run away again!"

I give him a questioning look because it's impossible to happen. He promised. "Who will run away? I will chase him after my wedding, whoever that person is. I have a wedding to"

"There will be no wedding to happen if you will never catch your groom!" She yelled. "Jeric will fly away from this country today. We can still stop him if we leave as soon as possible."

My body felt numbed and my brain stopped functioning when I heard that Jeric would run away again on the exact day of our wedding.