CHAPTER 32

George Ashley PoV (Janus)

MOM WAS DEAD! My mother was already dead. That's written on this news. My Mom's body started to feel weak and sick when she heard what happened to me in Laiya. She took it so seriously until she got a heart attack. They never mentioned where did they buried her. While my Dad is Lance prisoner...his slave!

Demitre got my family company and I read how they make my father's life miserable. Those Demitre's!

"Monster!" I lost my control and burst into rage inside my room.

My eyes almost went dark and I just wanted to burst into their mansion because of their heartless action towards my family. If only my Uncle knew how monster and murderer his son was, I know that they would throw him away from the family, but I will not make his life too easy!

I will make it slowly! Slowly, but surely. I will get everything they have and I will leave them only their souls. I marked my words because now that I've returned. Hell is not chasing them. I am the f*cking hell they made!

***

UNCLE ALBERT WILL INTRODUCE me to the whole of McKnight University because it's the school anniversary. Some of the successful students of MU are present here even my old friends and classmates.

"Are you ready, Janus? We will stick to your plan." Uncle asked me behind the stage, "You will see them again, and let me remind you that you are long gone to their eyes. They know that George died long ago."

I know it and I will not let my emotions drive me. "I can and I know. I waited for this for too long and I can't wait for Lance to see the woman he threw into hell. The woman named Janus that will cause his own clan's downfall!" When I'm just mentioning his name, I want to explode in anger!

He left me and came out to the stage. I heard his speech and stories about how McKnight University started. How it became a famous and prestigious school in the country until now. He gave his gratitude on behalf of his family to the people who supported them in building this school.

"Ladies and gentlemen! I would like and proudly introduce to you my lovely sister and CEO of Dream Design. Architect. Janus McKnight!" that is my call and I step out from my cage.

I confidently walk in front of them. I walk like a Queen who rises again from death. I secretly looked at the assigned seat for the star of the night. None other than, Lance Matthew Demitre.

I gave him my seductive look and meaningful smirk.

"Thank you, Brother! Good afternoon to each of our guests, to the students, and successful children of McKnight University. Like what my brother said a while ago, this school came too far from this time for the children who desire to achieve an excellent quality of education. We are extending our gratitude to each of every one of you. Because of your lifetime support, we decided to support charities and scholars to help those dreamers out there. And I think that you never fail us. Our goal succeeds." I chuckled and someone came out of my mind. One of MU scholars, "There are doctors," like my Jeric. My Jeric. "Nurse, engineer, architect, lawyer, teachers, business people, and other successful careers come from McKnight University. We are delighted that you already achieved the dreams you dreamed before. But I will never stop..." until I never have my goal. The justice that my family deserves. "We will never stop while there are people like you who once dreamed and people who support our purpose in serving every child of this country," I added.