CHAPTER 11

George Ashley PoV

I LEFT THE ROOM because of the intensity inside. It is like someone is choking me and the place is too hot for us, for Jeric and I.

My mind is spacing out and I failed to dodge the ball. It hit my shoulder. It was too painful and I felt like there was a bone that had been injured.

Someone intentionally bumped me, I fell to the rough floor.

I saw the cheerleading squad of McKnight University, giving me those grins. I know that ball is meant for me. They are intentionally doing that because of what happened yesterday.

"Oops! Sorry, Mendoza. You are on our way, and we didn't see you." They laughed.

I stood and removed the dirt on my uniform. I darkly look at them because of that. My blood turns up and all I want is to explode.

"It. Is. Fine. Next time, look on your way. Check your eyes, maybe they have problems." I can keep myself from raising my tone and turning away. But before I step another, someone grabbed my hair and pulled it. I just felt my cheeks burning because of their slaps.

My vision became blurred and my head was spinning. I can taste the blood on my lips.

"That was for playing with our David! You broke his heart and you deserve this!"

I tried harder to have my hair back from their grip, but again, I received another slap from them.

*PAK!

"You dream too high, b*tch! Do you think that we will let you? That you can get them. Look at you! You fall too high!"

I fell again and to my worst, my left arm fell first when the ball hit me too much.

I bite my lips to endure the pain. I keep my screams in me because I know that it will make them more eager to watch me in this painful and weak situation.

"OMG! You deserve this pain, Mendoza! Endure it because we are not done yet. We are good at throwing that ball to you! BWAHAHAHA" They laugh to evil.

My ears ache because of their laughter because of what they did to me. I remember the time when I just watched them bully some students in here. I just stood there and now, I am the one who was bullied by the bullies.

I saw someone would kick me and I didn't have the strength to stop it. I closed my eyes, but I heard their leader's scream. I opened my eyes to see my friends fighting on my behalf.

"Ouch! My hair! You, b*tch!" The one who bumped me earlier, their leader protested from the grip of Janella to his hair. The same girl who slapped me continuously earlier.

I saw on the side Kairis, pulling someone's hair. She's very angry that they even crawled to the cement while fighting.