CHAPTER 30

George Ashley PoV (Janus)

ALL MY STAFF AND EMPLOYEES greeted me in Dream Design Philippines like how others did to me when I was in England. I already fixed some papers and documents that this is the basis of DD. Like what I've planned before.

"Good morning, Miss!" My employees' greetings.

Jane is still not around. She's still in her province and will come back after a few days. I don't she has a lot of stories and news about her Nanay and little brother, Kyle. I know that woman already!

I hop into my personal/private elevator and I don't mind if I go alone in there. My office is on the top floor of this building so I can view the whole of Manila outside my window.

When the elevator door opens, the gold logo of Dream Design I command that they customize is displayed on this floor. I walked and passed through. I opened my office door and I could feel the new life that was waiting for me.

I smell the lavender scent that I asked them to put in my office as always. It calms my nerves when I am around it.

When I roamed my eyes in every corner of my office, there were a lot of paintings hanging on the wall, that I made. The painting on my left side is what I called the Shadow.

In one single glance, it's just an ordinary painting. But if you have the eyes of an artist, it means something more. I used different shades that suited the message I wanted to convey. When you view it from afar, it was just an ordinary woman that split in half. The right side is fading and the other one is a face of a fairy.

The right side means the darkness of her past. If you look closely, you'll see prison bars in her eyes. Her lips were zippered and bleeding.

While the left side is the opposite of the other one, she brings light to everything around her. Her smiles made people like her. She can freely speak, but she can't show her right side to everyone because if she did, she would lose them.

The right side of my wall. The Soul & Blood was hanging on. I dedicated it to the people to find their partner. Your soul had found its partner, but along with your journey. It will be rough. You need to be wounded and shattered again and again, so you can be deserving to that person...to your partner.

Lastly, my favorite one. It's my self-portrait painting while wearing the luxury diamond necklace and earrings. I wore a red tube gown and the deep slit on my chest, it give life to my porcelain skin.

I also asked them to put up a cabinet that will store the awards and trophies I got for the past years of hard work.

I sat on my swivel chair and pinned it to the view of the beautiful scenery of Manila. I didn't expect that I could reach this kind of success and I am not still contented about it.

There's one thing that I want. Mendoza Industry that belongs to me. I need to have what belongs to my family. Demitre Empire? If I succeed in getting their business, I'll donate it to a charity.

"Miss Janus? I am knocking on your door, but I didn't get any response so I already entered." She apologizes. If this is Jane, she will burst in without notice. And to this, I was wrong. I'm used to Jane's behavior. "I'll inform you about the upcoming party at McKnight University this coming Sunday. Mr.Albert McKnight already sent the invitation for you."

I smile to make her relax. I am not the rude employer or boss that they expect me to be. "Tell my brother that he can expect me to be there. Don't they think too much because I'll attend that party?"

By the way, we still need to lie to everyone. In every one, I am Uncle Albert's sister. No one needs to know that we are not blood-related because it will put their name in danger and their businesses.

"Noted, Miss Janus."

She left the office. I get a glass of fine here at my office.

I rest my head in my chair while devouring my drink in my hand. But someone popped up in my head that always appeared in my every night. I have this feeling that I know this Dr.Love...this Dr.Alejandro that Charline was talking about. And it's too impossible that he worked with the Ursula's.

I looked at my laptop and then opened it.

I searched for information about Dr.Love, but his name is not present on any search sites. I tried any social media platform, but I still did not see anything.

Then I remembered the name Alejandro.

There are a lot of people on my screen, but my heart stops at the profile of the very important person in my life and heart.

Dr.Alejandro Jeric Ongpauco.

My heart pumped so fast when I read it and when I viewed his old post, my feeling that he is Dr.Love became stronger. I can feel that Dr.Love and him is one.

I zoomed his profile and saw the logo of Ursula Hospital on his coat.

I continue looking at his old and new posts, but I can't see everything. Some of his post is restricted and only for his friends. We're not friends because I used my new account. I wanted to send him a friend request, but I saw a picture of him and Bridget together. It stops me.

Why do I need to go back to your life if you don't need me anymore? I left him, then I had the strength to return as if nothing happened.

I closed my laptop and in one snap. I drink every drop of my wine.

***

I was on MY WAY back to the mansion when I decided to go to my old school. It's like something is pulling me to look again at where I came from.

When I went outside the MU, I was just looking from the huge gate. It's been seven years since I left and it's like everything changed. They changed the color of the front view of the school and I saw a new establishment inside.

"How are they since I left?" I touched the gate while looking inside, "Can you still remember me?"

"What are you doing outside our school?" My heart was pulled when I heard that voice.

When I faced the owner of that voice, I ran and locked her in my embrace.