CHAPTER 29

George Ashley PoV (Janus)

FROM THE TWO YEARS OF working so hard abroad, I can say now that I have something that I can call mine. I have now my mansion in an exclusive subdivision. Everything is complete inside my house and I have my own five maids. They also help me to bring my things upstairs. I also make sure to have a very trusted staff around me because I don't want to encounter any problems because of them.

"Thank you, Yaya! I will take care of this. Prepare our lunch instead." I said while fixing my luggage. "Can you cook me Chicken Sinigang? I am craving for Filipino cuisine."

"We can, Miss." She delightfully replied and left me inside the master bedroom.

I looked around my room andsmiled because the painting I made in England was safely transferred here. Mymoney was worth it. They took care of this one. And I also made this paintingfor my own house which is this one. It feels so good when you know that you arenow in your own home.

I opened my luggage and started to fix my designer clothes inside my walk-in closet. I take out my important documents, money, and accessories. I put them all inside my secret safe behind the big self-portrait I made.

***

AFTER I ORGANIZED all my things, I roamed around my mansion. I fell in love with my house when finally, I saw the main subject or my favorite room in my house. My art studio is connected to my office. I want to make it hidden. I want to have my privacy and I think that my art studio is the perfect place for that.

When I come in, all my paintings are hanging on the wall. Next canvases from big to small sizes are available. I also bought every shade of acrylic and many different kinds of art materials that I bought abroad. It was just a dream before, but now, I am in here.

I sat in front of the blank canvas that was on the easel and I remembered that I asked my men to attach small speakers in every corner of my room. So when I want to listen to music while painting, I can easily focus and have the mood I want.

My phone rang and I answered Jane's call.

"Are you still driving? Why do you call me?" I greeted her.

"Hi too! I thought you missed me already, but how's the house? Does it look fine? Good?"

I looked around at my favorite room here in my house and smiled. This room gives me fulfillment inside me. Indescribable feelings are flaming inside me.

"This is beyond my dream, Jane. I'm so speechless."

I hear her chuckles from the other line.

"I know you! You're so perfectionist and we obeyed your plan for your mansion."

I rolled my eyes because of what she said.