Chapter 63: Please Do

We decided to stay our last day here since we woke up late. We girls were in the sun getting tanned "So have you decided yet?" "decided what?" I asked her "decided where your engagement is going to be or stuff?" "nope. We were going home today to start but here we are tanning in the sun" I said enjoying the sun "almost topless" Michelle said I chuckled, "we're not 'almost' topless, just you and Val" Maxine defended herself "I'm barely topless" I said, I was laying on my stomach my upper two-piece bathing suit open "me too, I hope the boys won't come" Michelle said.

"We're here" I heard Callan, shit I hope Richard isn't here "we brought beer," Richard said, "Michelle sorry to inform you but your wish wasn't granted," Zara said, "I don't care as long as I'm free and tanned ok. Besides you've all seen me naked" what? "Umm, who's this" Richard asked I didn't dare to turn around hoping he wasn't talking about me.

"As if you don't know," Liv said, "As long as it's not who I think it is then ok" he sigh "as if you didn't see her na-" "shut up Zara" Maxine yelled "oh my God, the ring. It's Valentina" I was quiet all the time "hello," I said blushing.

"What are you doing?" "getting a tan?" Nicole said, "Obviously," Liv continued. Richard tied my bikini top "thank you, but I could've done it myself" I said, "duhh" Zara said. It feels good to have girls beside me to defend me "it could've fallen" Richard said, "more for us" James said Zara hit him while we glared at him.

"Ok fine I'm sorry, I will do it while you're not here" I joked the girls laughed "I'm joking" Richard glared at me not liking the situation right now.

"Look who waxed his eyebrows. Victoria's Secret Angel" I laughed at Zara's comment. "I like it," I said.

Richard and I were alone in our room. I got out of the bathroom and saw him still mad at me. "Richard" I called him "Richard" I called him again "what?" he still didn't look at me "Richard I'm sorry ok?" I stood in front of him and pulled his face up "no" he said "what no?" "you shouldn't have taken it off" I took a breath in and out "it's not like anyone saw me, plus it was just my back" I stated "I just wanted a tan," I said. 

"James was fucking flirting with you," he said "please don't cuss," I said "I'm not cussing" his voice began increasing "Richard," I said "I don't want to fight," I said "I'm not fighting," he said, "then why are you shouting?" I asked him "I'm not shouting" he stated "I just" he stopped "you just what?" I asked him "you're just too valuable to me," he looked down "and I don't like sharing what's mine" I chuckled "I'm sorry" he apologized "for what?" he looked me in the eyes "I overreacted, and increased my voice. I'm just protective of you and don't like sharing what's mine. For me you're just too precious to me and mean a lot to me" I caressed his cheek "I love you, Richie" I kissed him "I love you, love" I smiled.

The girls and I were alone in our room while the boys decided to go fishing, it was around sunset, "I have a question" Zara said, I nodded "Did you guys, as in Richard and you do it?" The girls looked at me "do what?" I asked, and the girls laughed "am I missing something?" I asked, "oh you really don't know?" I shook my head "like do it, like have sex" Zara stated bluntly I blushed really hard.

"Umm," I stuttered "dude you didn't?" I shook my head "so he didn't see you" Michelle continued "obviously not" Maxine continued "that's why he got overprotective today" Olivia said "he would get overprotective of her without anything" Maxine said.

"So who was your first time? When?" I blushed even harder "I'm a virgin," I said, they were all shocked "what?" "really" they seemed really shocked "dude," they said, "like a real virgin?" Michelle asked, "is there something such as half virgin?" I didn't understand, is there really such a term? They laughed.

"No silly, like have you ever been touched or pleasured and stuff" this conversation had to end "how exactly?" "oh let's just end the conversation here, let's just leave her like that, she's too innocent" that's actually the first time I appreciated the word innocence.

"Richard," I called his name "mhm" he looked at me "I wanna go swimming" I stated "ok first thing in the morning before we leave" "no, now" he raised his eyebrows "like now, at 2:00 am" I nodded "aren't you tired?" "no, if you don't want to come. I can go alone" I said standing up "but we packed everything," he said "we still have our's drying," I said. "come on please" I pleaded "hey don't give me that face" "what face" I was pouting "why can't I resist anything you ask for?" he groaned getting up, I giggled "I'm going to change"

Richard POV

Swimming at 2:00 am great. Just looking at those eyes of hers makes me want to bring her everything she wants, but she never asks for anything tangible. All she asks for is a swim, a sleepover, and a spa night. I chuckled. Without even looking into those gorgeous eyes of hers I want to bring her the whole world.

I got out of the bathroom and she was gone. I saw the bedroom door open. I got out and got out of the house and saw her clothes scattered all over the ground and her towel next to them. She was nowhere to be seen.

After a second she came out breathing from under the water. Her eyes called out for me. "Hey" she whispered "Hi" I smiled "you came" she stated, "I would go anywhere for you" she blushed crimson "However, just you" she dipped in the water again to hide her blush "come," she said, I took off my shirt and towel and laid them down next to her clothes.

I jumped and was right next to her. She giggled as the water came on her. "dude, it's cold" I said she nodded. "come here" she said swimming closer to me "what?" I asked as she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck "I love you Richie" she whispered into my ears biting my earlobe softly "not more than I do" I pushed her hair behind her back.

"You know you teased me a lot throughout this vacation," I said, "so what are you going to do about it?" "you don't want to use that tone with me" I stated hearing that seductive voice of hers "what voice?" she asked "Hart" "Pierce" she looked me in the eyes "what are you going to do about it?" she sounded challenging "I am going to tear those beautiful, addictive lips of yours" I stated "please do" she looked at my lips when I crashed my lips onto hers.

The silence was around us, all I could hear was our lips. The movement of them together. I couldn't hear anything but the sound of her gasping as our lips crashed together. The sound of my groaning as she pulled my hair gently but aggressively. I could hear her soft moaning as I showered her neck with kisses.

I could hear mine as she bit and kissed my soft spots as if she had them memorized. I heard nothing but us. But us together.

"Love," she looked at me "I love you so dearly" she stated pulling my lips downward softly with her finger "I love you, baby," I said holding her close to me.

"Why did you even want us to come into the water? It's 2:00 am" she said laughing "oh me?" I chuckled and carried her throwing us in the water again. "you're crazy" she said laughing.