Chapter 43: My Heroin

Valentina POV

"What are you doing?" I asked him "I'm taking my shirt off" "why?" Don't look, Valentina, don't look "to sleep" I nodded and accidentally looked at him, and couldn't take my eyes off. How is he like us? "I think you have a little bit of drooling here" he pointed out, and he was true except not literally. "uh, here?" I pointed at my bottom lip, and he nodded smirking.

Then I decided to mess with him just like he did. I bit my lip "um I don't think I'm the one having them" I said biting my lip. He shook his head and got into bed. "good night Lina" he pulled me close "good night baby" I smiled and pecked his lips "I love you" "I love you too"

I wanted to kiss him again so bad, I had the urge to kiss him, he was my heroin my want my need. I wanted to feel his lips against mine, the sensation he gives me oh god nobody can describe it not even me, it's so good I can't stop getting addicted to it. 

I just kissed him with no regrets. He was surprised. He just brings that something into me and lights a burning fire in the middle of the rain. That something I never had. I was on top of him, and his back was on the headboard. My legs were strangling him. My hands were on his shoulders, on his wings pulling him closer, I love how gentle and sweet he is, as if almost afraid to break me. And as we kiss, he gets more passionate and stronger with me. He presses me tighter into him. I can feel his heart beating.

I scrape my fingers down his strong, beautiful, slender back as his kissing becomes more intense. My fingers run around his waist from his strong back to his lowest pack. I let my fingers run slowly up feeling the skipping of my heartbeats as well as his. And when I run my fingers through his hair I then grab it. Then look down at him. I lean his head to the side and kiss his earlobe, bit it softly at first, and kiss it. I heard him moan oh my god. Why does this feel so good? As if I climbed the highest mountain in the world or began flying. It feels so satisfying.

"I love you so so much" I whispered in his ear, I pulled away and looked at him and saw his eyes closed "me too" he opened his eyes and put his forehead against mine.

"How can a small person like you have that much control over me?" I smiled, "and how can someone like you make me feel new things that I never felt before." I played in his hair "make me feel something so satisfying, make me feel so happy and that I'm flying. You changed me, you invented that spark into me that just keeps growing, and with every second I'm next to you or even thinking about you it grows." I said "well I'm glad cause I never thought I can love you more and yet every second I see you I love you even more" I blushed.

He was coming to kiss me again "no we can't," I said, "why?" He asked whining like a child "we are at your parents' house" I said "so?" He asked "ok fine, one last kiss" he smiled and kissed me I pulled away and threw myself on the bed "good night" he groaned and laid down next to me "we can go to my house and continue," he said "Richard don't be a child," he put his arm around my waist and pulled me close, I buried my head in his chest, my safe place "good night princess" he kissed my forehead, I blushed, luckily he didn't see me. "Good night, love"