Chapter 55: Golden Heart

I got up and walked to the hill "the view is breathtaking" I said, "live my life." Richard sat looking at me. "I am," I said, "how did you do that?" I continued "do what?" "I was this shy girl, and once you came I changed." I shrugged my shoulders "you are always going to be this shy girl, my shy girl" he said.

"I mean when you came I wanted to give more effort, talk more, I'm kind of flirty, and stuff" I laughed and he laughed too "nahh you had that in you, you just needed someone to get it out" I chuckled.

"I didn't need someone, I needed you" I whispered in his ear took my shorts off, and jumped into the lake, he groaned so loud that I could hear it from under the water. Then I heard him jump, he pulled me close "you're a flirt and definitely a tease" he whispered sucking on my earlobe. "I'm not a tease, you just get teased off easily," I said and kissed him, legs wrapped around him a hand on his shoulder, and another in his hair.

"Now cherries," he said "cherries with a spice." "how many flavors do you have?" He looked at my lips pushing them downwards "it's not ice cream Richard" I said laughing "it's just lip balm, to make your lips softer" I said, "but your lips don't need to be softer" "I like it because it's kind of glossy, yet not sticky. It has a flavor and is not artificial, and it gives a tint of pinkness." With every point I gave him a peck on the lips. "then how many flavors do you have?" "I have kiwi, strawberry, cherry, cherry with a spice, cinnamon, coconut, that's all I can remember right now"

We stayed in the water messing for a bit laughing around till sunset came. We watched it and went to the house. I showered in our bedroom while Richard showered in one of the other bathrooms. I don't know why it took me too long to shower but when I got down Richard had dinner ready for us.

"Oh my God, you did that?" He nodded proudly "from scratch, just like you taught me" I smiled. He opened a chair and I sat down. "do you want water?" I nodded, "how did you do it? I wasn't up for too long" I said "maybe an hour" I looked at my watch.

"Oh my God, you must be starving," I said, he nodded "now dig in," he said waiting for me to taste it. "wooww, it tastes amazing" "really?" I nodded "I am the better chef now," he said, "oh get over yourself, but it does taste good," I said, he looked at me "what?" I asked him "say it" "say what?" I asked him.

"Ok fine you cooked it better than me," I said looking down at my plate "are you kidding me I used sugar instead of salt, that's how bad it tastes. But how you are cheering me up, God you are a blessing," he said. "At least you tried to do something nice for me. We can make it again, together" I said, "can't we go get take out or something because I'm starving? We can make cookies or a pie when we get back" I nodded excitedly.

We ate at chipotle and decided to make peach pie. We made the crust and having Richard full of flour we made the filling. "you rolled the area that's supposed to be down, right?" He nodded "then carefully place it." I helped him so that it doesn't get chopped off in the middle "now the filling" I took the plate and placed the filling in the middle. "you wanted to do the top crust" I had already cut the crust left in lines "the only thing left is sticking them together with a fork"

I moaned "tastes amazing" "just cause I had my hands in it" he stated "of course darling," I said chuckling. "will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" "of course but where?" I questioned "a surprise," he said "well I'm so excited" he pushed some hair off my face. "the one with the golden heart," he said "the one with the best features and personality"