Chapter 26: Maybe, Just Maybe

Richard's POV

I was excited. Never have I ever felt this attraction towards someone. But she's not someone, she's Valentina, my Valentina. The person I've waited for in my entire life. Not my entire life though. 

I never believed in love but when I saw her, I knew, I wanted to demolish these feelings hide them away, and get rid of them, every time I look into her eyes I knew love existed. I knew that there was something such as love.

I always told my friends that I don't love, there's nothing such as love. It didn't exist, maybe in fairytales. But she came. She came and proved to me that love existed, maybe our story was a fairytale. However, there are many differences between us and fairytales. I chuckle. 

It's always she sings and he comes and sings with her, she drops her shoe or eats an apple or a needle pinches her and then he comes fucking prince charming. Why is it always up to the men to kiss or not to kiss? Who even told you or gave you the right to fucking kiss her? Like she's fucking sleeping in peace, just leave her be. Imagine if thousand men came and kissed her waiting to find who the fuck her love is.

Like actually if you look at the original story of Cinderella it is actually a horrifying story.

However, if I ever even get a child I will still tell them fairytales just like my mom used to read us.

But I am not a prince from a fairytale. Our beginning may have matched the ones of fairytales but didn't continue like that, we kept it hidden. We kept our feelings hidden, scared or afraid to be broken again. I am not a prince, a royal, or whatever, but she was an angel and a Goddess I worshiped. A Goddess that I didn't think would notice me yet I'm going on a date with her. Is it normal to be nervous, that nervous? I was never nervous unless she was around.

I felt that she was an angel. An angel from heaven that nobody deserved, not even me. I was excited for the first date in a while like a big while. I was in front of her door. Her house was like her, cozy and warm, just like her kiss.

I rang the doorbell and after a minute or two she opened the door. She looks stunning, like a goddess. Beautiful and gorgeous and like an angel. Nobody can look as beautiful as her. The dress brought out her eyes, her beautiful light ocean blue eyes. Her body was just like I can't explain it. It's like a sculpture, what sculpture? Am I stupid? More beautiful than any sculpture. The dress wasn't helping. She looked like a princess or a queen, she looked like a goddess. Her dress brought her eyes and hair that was down. 

Maybe, just maybe fairytales do exist.

"Hi," she said with her angelic voice. "hi," I said interrupting my line of thoughts, I was ashamed of the roses I brought her, I should've brought something more that suited her. I hugged her, her warm and soft embrace was just amazing, I didn't want to let go, but unfortunately, I had to let go of that lovely embrace. "these are for you" I said giving her a couple of dozen of roses. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled her heavenly smile "they are beautiful thank you" she thanked me and gave me a long kiss, her feathered lips caressing mine. I put my hands around her waist and again let go after a second.

I heard a high-pitched voice "you look beautiful," I said, crimson red appeared on her cheeks, I smiled "thank you, you look handsome as well" I smirked "well thank you," I said and put my hands in my pockets not knowing where to put them, I was never that nervous except when I was next to her, near her, anywhere she was.

"Do you have someone in here?" I asked, "oh silly me, just a second" she blushed and ran upstairs perfectly balancing herself on her heels "fine, fine" I heard as she was walking toward me with her laptop I got up from the couch once I saw her.

"Richard this is Elena, Elena this is" she showed me her friend I was about to speak when she interrupted me "Robert, did I say it right?" What the hell? "oh God," Valentina said and put her hand on her face "It's Richard actually," I corrected her "yeah, yeah doesn't make a difference, so my best friend here, where are you, Val?" "I'm here" Valentina appeared on the camera "she is amazing and words can't describe her personality. I don't care that you're the CEO of 'ABC' company and I don't care that I would fly 8 hours and 18 minutes to be there. If you break her heart I will break you know what and shove it down your throat. I can't say it out loud because Valentina is too innocent to hear these things. So if I were you I'd count my blessings because you have an irreplaceable and unique person next to you" she took a deep breath my eyes widened from surprise as if I would hurt this beautiful angel "and I mean it, it's 12:36 am and I'm up to tell you that, so" she continued, Valentina was scared "Yeah and he does look hot like you said Valentina" Valentina thinks I'm hot? She should look in the mirror first.

"I hope she didn't scare you," she said, "you think I'm hot?" I smirked, "that's all you're thinking about right now?" She asked chuckling "well no. I'm thinking about how damn lucky I am right now to have you and how damn hot you look right now. Not that you don't look hot any other day, I mean" I stood in front of her my hands around her waist, taking advantage of the time and standing in front of her "Thank you, you look breathtaking as well" she kissed me on my cheek and walked away biting her lip, wow how does she affect me like that? "aren't you coming?" She asked opening the door "um yeah" "Munchi I'm going to be back after a bit ok?" she was so sweet even to her dog "yeah I know, but I love him what do I do?" She is so, there are no words to describe her.