Chapter 14: We Need To Talk

Richard POV

I entered my car and took a deep breath. In and out. I just blew up, I hit the car wheel with all my power, I am full of anger, and people looked at me. I drove to my house and entered it, I didn't want to be with anyone, yet still didn't want to be alone.

I sat down in my office, and found the file, the file she handed me today, I opened it and found her handwriting. I closed it and put both of my hands on my hair. I got up and took a vase and crashed it on the floor. It shattered and became just like sand. I was mad and angry. I sat on the couch, I was never like that. I was never aggressive, but how can such a small person, make me feel like that? Make me experience such feelings, feelings I never felt before. I hate myself so much, too much. I want to get rid of those feelings yet wanted to cherish them as much as I could.

I got out of my house office and went to my gym to get my negative energy out.

It's been another day and I can't hold it in "We need to talk" I burst into my friend's or more like psychiatrist's door he was on his 'lunch break' "hey, hey I'm eating my lunch, it's my lunch break" "it's fucking 11 am and you're eating lunch?" I asked him "it's 1:00 pm by the way," Sain said "I don't fucking care. If I don't talk right now I'm going to break" I walked back and forth "why do you always come to me when having a problem? Why don't you come on a regular basis?" Sain took a napkin "If I don't talk I'm going to shatter this whole office" Sain knows I'm capable of doing this, that he took his laptop, phone, and every valuable thing and put them in his drawer 

"Are you going to keep eating and not listen to me or ask me questions?" "ok. Why are you here?" he asked me "in my lunch break" "because she, her. She." his eyes widened "She?" he got up and sat on the chair "you got me interested" "I'm not here for a therapist or a friend," I said "I'm here for both. I don't want your puzzled sentences or smirking or laughing. I want something that's in between" He nodded.

"So what happened?" I laid down on the couch looking at the ceiling "she happened, she came. She broke me" I said, "she?" "Valentina, Valentina Rosie Hart" her face came to my mind as she was smiling "where did you meet her?" "in the streets" "what?" he looked shocked.

"We bumped into each other on the streets, while I was walking I bumped into her. Do you know that cliche shit? Where everything falls down and we grab it and give it to each other?" he nodded and chuckled "well that's how we met" "and then?" he asked me "I looked into her eyes and was met by the most gorgeous eyes and long hair" "so you're in love with a stranger?" he asked me "I'm not in love" I chuckled at his nonsense "so after you bumped into her..." he motioned me to continue.

"She came and interviewed for the senior position in marketing and sales" "and," he asked "I accepted her" "just for liking her?" he asked "of course not, she is a Cambridge graduate and has a master's degree, is smart and has a like 50-year plan" "so you liked her for her smartness?" I shook my head "looks?" I shook my head "then?" "her personality, smartness, and attitude," I said "more like personality" "so she runs after you?" he asked me and I shook my head "no," "what? A girl that doesn't run after you?! Oh god" he chuckled "she plays hard to get?" I shook my head "I don't know"

"Then what do you know?" Sain asked me "She fucking drives me crazy, every word, every smile, her scent, actions, and reactions. She doesn't tolerate bullshit and I just admire her for the the, well everything"

"Ok, well do you talk?" I shook my head "actually yeah" I nodded my head "and what do you say? Like both of you, what do you talk about?" "Maybe, she sometimes asked for my signatures for work, or we fight not fight like a fight, but just argue and she tries to control her anger. We also laugh and I go to her house and..." "wait" he stopped me "you go to her house as in she invites you?" "Well no," I looked down "you invite yourself?" I nodded "and she lets you" I nodded again "oh you're in bad" I sigh "I am"

"What does she look like?" "beautiful, gorgeous, adorable" I whispered "face, I mean face and body" "oh" I played with my hair "Or I can just look her up on Facebook or Instagram" "she doesn't have any, or she has and I can't find it" shit did I just say that? He laughed and took out his phone "shut up" "what does she look like Richard?" I sigh "She's like 5'1'' or 5'2'' and slim. She has curves in the right places. She has bright ginger hair which by the way isn't dyed she has light bright blue eyes and a small turned-up nose and plump heart-shaped pink lips. She has those cute somewhat chubby cheeks and has this amazing personality." I sigh "oh god and when she smiles or laughs or anything she does, she drives me crazy" "yeah she does look good" I scrunched my eyebrows "beautiful actually" "Sain" I breathed loudly. He walked to his desk and brought a paper writing stuff on it

"So, do you like her?" I nodded "I think so" "you love her?" "I don't love, there are boundaries," I said, "your heart beats every time you see her and you don't want to be away from her." I nodded "I am not going to tell you what to do, because you know. I just want you to think of her and after a small bit of time you will realize what is right, what you will want to do" I looked down "There" he gave me a paper "what is that?" "Her Instagram and Facebook you idiot," He said chuckling "But how?"

Valentina POV

It's been two days and I'm tired like really tired, I got the signatures but I still have another day "hey" it was Richard on the phone "Hello Mr. Pierce" "how are you?" He asked me "tired, you?" "I'm good, did I wake you up?" He asked "nope, I'm just tired can't cope with the time here" he chuckled "well you have another day" "I got the signatures if that's what you're asking for" I spoke "well no, I saw them. Great job by the way" I smiled "then why are you calling?" "well, should I have a reason?" I shook my head, he should actually "not at all" I lied, and he made me develop my feelings even more "what are you going to do tomorrow?" He asked me "I'm going to sleep" "no, don't be lazy you have to go see Germany and the places" he cheered me up "I came here before a few times actually, if you're wondering, and saw everything" I sat on the bed "ok then see them again, taste the food" I nodded "fine" he chuckled at my response "well I have to go, see you after the weekend?" I nodded "see you after the weekend."