Thirty Four

I have started this new program of writing snippets on insta, for more information check my wall.

Thank you

•••

As soon as Ayat told him that Ayla is waiting for him on terrace, Kaif brushed his hair with his hands and took long and fast steps toward terrace when a voice called him back.

"Kaif!" It was Huzaifa's voice and with it, Huzaifa came to lounge.

"Ji, papa?"

(Yes?)

"Mujhe Hamdani ki reports chahiye."

(I want the reports of Hamdani.)

"Hamdani ki reports?" Kaif repeated.

(Hamdani's reports?)

"Haan! Ab yeh mat kehna ki tum bhool Gaye." Huzaifa raised his eyebrow, making kaif scared

(Yes, now don't tell me you forgot.)

"Nahi,... Nahi, mujhe yaad Hai. Mere laptop mein Hai reports."

(No... Of course not, I remember. It's in my laptop.)

"Theek Hai, mere study mein laptop leke aao." Huzaifa nod his head and left.

(Okay, come to my study room with reports then.)

"Abhi?" Behind him, Kaif whispered.

(Now?)

Giving a longing look to doorway, Kaif turned his feet toward his room.

•••

"Tum.. iss waqt mere kamre mein - " Hanan took steps closer to her. Her natural reaction was to walk backward, trying to create a little distance between them. Her back was met with cold wall and Hanan stood in front of her. " - Kya kar rahi ho?" As he removed the distance between them, he leaned down to her and asked.

(What are you doing in my room - )

( - at this time?)

Ayat opened her lips to speak up but only some meek sound came, no word was visible in them.

"Bolo, Ayat." Putting his right hand on her left side and his left hand on her waist, he brought her closer to him and asked in his low and demanding voice.

(Tell me, Ayat.)

"Warna phir main galat matlab le lunga."

(Otherwise I'll get wrong thoughts.)

Ayat's eyes, which were closed because of their proximity, snapped opened, as she looked at him.

Removing his hand from wall, he traced her fluffy cheek, waiting for her answer.

"Han... Hanan.." Ayat finally managed to whisper his name and put her hand on his chest to push him away. But his name from her lips only added fuel to his desire

"Hanan," When Hanan made no move to budge or leave her, Ayat stern her voice.

" - woh Shaaz " the second name from her lips jolt him away from her

"What? Itne achhe moment pe tum uska naam kyu le rahi ho?" He irritatedly asked, the line between his eyebrows creased

(Why are you mentioning him?)

"Kyuki woh apko bula rahe hain."

(Because he is calling you.)

"Aur woh mujhe kyu bula raha hai?"