Thirty Seven

Dedicates to all those who never fails to brighten my mood 💕🥺

<><><>

"Waha kaha laga rahe ho lights? Thora left mein karo... Arey, Mera left." Shahzain was instructing servants to put fairy lights and flowery blooms of marigolds.

(Don't put lights there. Move it to the left..... My left.)

Today was Mayoon function. Where Huzaifa was busy checking over guests list, and Azlan was looking at catering. And Shahzain was helping with decorations. And according to him, he got the worst responsibility because he was working with a bunch of marons.

He was on his phone with someone when Guddu came there with a bucket of flowers.

"Shahzain Uncle," Gaddu called him but Shahzain showed his hand to him. He was on an important call.

Guddu was silence for two seconds when again called him.

"One second. Kya hai, Guddu?" Excusing the person on the call, Shahzain turned to face Guddu. The line of his forehead was creased and his lips were in a thin line.

(What, Guddu?)

"Shahzain Uncle, issey kaha rakhu?" Guddu showed him the bucket of flowers he was holding and asked.

(Shahzain Uncle, where should I put this?)

"Mere sar par rakh do." Shahzain irritatedly told him, while pointing at his head. He again put the phone on his ear.

(On my head.)

Guddu looked the bucket then Shahzain's head, Looking uncertain. Nevertheless, nodded his head and was about to put it there.

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

(What are you doing?)

"Apne hi toh kaha...." He innocently started saying.

(You told me...)

"Guddu, waha jake rakhdo..." Shahzain pointed at the stage, which was placed in the corner of aangan.

(Guddu, put this there...)

Guddu again nods his head and left.

Kriti was staring at the arrangement of aangan from Ayat's room. Standing beside the window which gave glimpses of Aangan.

"Yaar, Kitna maza ata haina shaadi wale ghar mein." Leaving the window side, Kriti sat on Ayat's bed and said.

(How much fun it is in wedding house.)

"Maze ka pata nahi. Haan kaam bohot karna padhta hai. Subah se kabhi yeh karo toh kabhi woh..." Ayat, who has now got time to rest a little bit, complained.

(I don't know about fun, but yeah, it is very tiring because from morning everyone is giving me chores.)

"Ayat!" As soon as Ayat completed her sentence, Rubab came there with a tray in her hands. Smacking her forehead, Ayat points at her mother, telling Kriti to see.

Rubab got confused with this behaviour of her.

"Ayat!" Rubab shook her head and called Ayat.

"Aap agar baithi hi hain toh Ayla ke kamre mein jaiye... Unhe kuch chahiye ho ya koi kaam ho... abhi thori derr pehle hi apne kamre se bahar agayi thi kyuki unhe coffee chahiye thi... ab unhe itna bhi nahi maloom mayoon ki dulhan ko aise pure ghar mein nahi ghoomna chahiye...." Telling Ayat her task, Rubab get off from the topic, getting weary off from her elder daughter's attitude.