Forty-Six

Tell me one thing, itni jaldi target kon pura karta hai bhai? 😂😭

Like, I thought it will at least take one week for the goal to get completed but yaha kya dekhti hoon 24hour mein goal complete 😮

I will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever put another goal... Khudke mind ke push up ke liye I would think of something else. 😬

Waise, there are so many readers whom I wanna tag... But they are so many and it will take a lot of time toh... You guys already know na how much I love you and this (rushedly.) prepared chapter is for you as a treat.

But here are some too precious readers

@LihaMirza

@acecoolcool18

@zeecurls

@sjdhruff

Baki log bhi jinhe shayad main tag karna bhool gayi but overall you all are too precious for me 🥺❤️

•••

P.s thank you cheesynugget01 mehhekkkk fictophilicbrowngirl for helping me out with this chapter 😙

Special mention to elinasani

•••

Durr hota toh ussey dhoondh bhi lete
Rooh mein chupke jo baitha hai ussey paye kaise...

***

Alzan was too numb to process anything. If it wasn't for Kaif to immediately call an ambulance or Kabir's help to take Ayat away from the grass floor, Azlan wouldn't have known what to do, as if all his senses were chained and he couldn't think anything straight.

Ayla was also quick to stand on her feet and tied Ayat's head with a dupatta as they waited for the ambulance.

A loud horn of an ambulance could be heard on the road as they drove to Hospital. Azlan, Rubab, and Ayla were with Ayat in the ambulance while Kaif and Kabir just followed after them in his car.

Huzaifa and Shahzain had to stay at haveli to handle the guests.

The soft blue dupatta that Ayla tied on Ayat's head turned completely red due to her bleeding head, her blood didn't stop. Scaredly, Ayla was holding onto Ayat's head, not caring that her dress was getting bloodstain or that her hand was washed in the blood, she did not feel any nausea or sickness, all that mattered to her was that her sister was in this critical condition.

Rubab was weeping silently beside her, she didn't want to cry, but neither she could hold her tears seeing Ayat lifeless.

When the ambulance stopped in front of the Hospital, nurse boys quickly rushed Ayat to a stretcher and took her to the hospital.

•••

He was on the terrace, his solitary place, where he always comes when upset or angry. He didn't know if he is upset or angry, or maybe both, but he was definitely flabbergast and worried too.

Why Ayat behaved like this? How could she say those words in front of everyone? Divorce? How could she use such a heavy word this lightly?

He didn't know what made her behave this way, she has been angry with him before, but she never did this.