Chapter 21-Stressing

Freya
"You're pregnant."

It was confirmed, the multiple pregnancy tests and the doctor confirmed it. I was actually pregnant, and I was freaking out over it. I'm barely even 22 for fucks sake and still in college. How could I possibly take care of a kid? But if everything goes well I guess I will almost be out of college by the time I give birth, though the whole pregnancy stage is a lot to deal with in itself.

I'm not having an abortion though, that's for sure. I've always wanted kids, maybe not so soon but unexpected things happen sometimes, and I will love this baby no matter what.

I put my hand on my stomach, stroking my stomach as I whispered. "I will take care of you, okay? I'll always protect you." I was only a couple of weeks along so far, about 4-5 to be exact the doctors said. I just hope everything goes well. Now how to figure out how to tell Rowan. He will freak, he didn't plan to have kids until his late twenties. Just the mere thought of telling him was freaking me out. He was the only person I would tell, the rest of my family I would probably tell after 13 weeks. I started planning the second I found out.

It had only been two days since I was at the doctor but I'm still gathering the courage to tell Rowan. I just don't know how to announce it. Should I be straight-forward? Or ease into it? Gosh, the nerves were killing me. I shook my body quickly before finally collecting myself and knocking.

Elliot, Rowan's roommate, answered the door. My smile dropped as soon as it got there. Elliot was the definition of a pain in the ass, he was sweet though, which was rare for Rowan's friends. He had the skills to make me wanna rip his throat out but also to make me laugh, he was strange, but I did like him, unlike some other certain people.

"Oh, it's you." A frown formed on my face and Elliot raised an eyebrow defensively.

"Rude, I'm guessing you're here for Rowan. He's out, clubbing with some of his friends if I remember correctly." I was disappointed, when I finally had gathered the courage to confront him, he wasn't even there. You know what, I'm desperate, I'll call him.

"Right, well bye then," I waved goodbye but before I was able to walk away Elliot grabbed my arm.

"If you want to stay I have some alcohol somewhere," he smiled, running a hand through his golden blonde hair.

"I'm good, don't think Rowan would like that either so." I didn't really care if he would care but I couldn't drink and regardless, I wasn't in the mood to hang with Elliot.

"Fine, but if you change your mind, I'm here," he winked teasingly. I chuckled and walked away.

When I got home I pulled up my phone and clicked on Rowan's contact. It rang for a little while before he finally picked up. Loud music was playing in the background and I could hear some distinct talking in the back. Before Rowan said anything he must have gone outside because suddenly the music was now replaced with wind and it was nothing more than a muffled sound in the background anymore.

"Hey, babe," I heard Rowans, clearly drunk, voice say.

"Hi, are you at the club?," I asked him, knowing the answer already. He muttered a 'yep' in response.

"I need to talk to you about something, it's important," I murmured quietly.

"Can you come down here, it's not that far away I can send you the address?"

I responded. "No it's better if you come back here, I wanna talk privately."

"Okay, how urgent is it, can't it wait?" I shook my head before replying.

"I won't have the guts to tell you later, how drunk are you?" If he was so drunk he would forget the conversation the next day there was no point in telling him.