Chapter 19-Zarah

Zarah^

Leona
"You're an actual idiot." I rolled my eyes but I heard her laughing on the other end.

"Now you have to do it too." She chuckled between her words and I mentally face-palmed myself.

"I'm not gonna dye my hair purple just because you want to." I could basically hear her pout.

"Come on, it'll be fun, we're twins, please," she pulled out the e in please and I sighed.

"Fine, I hate you." She snorted loudly on the other end before collecting herself and speaking.

"We might as well go all out and get a nostril piercing and a tattoo." My jaw dropped for a second, was she insane?

"You're out of your mind," I said in a silly tone, containing my laughter.

"True."

"Well, I gotta get to class, love you," I smacked my lips together to make a kiss sound, she chuckled before telling me she loved me and hanging up. I was just about to put my phone down when I heard somebody shout my name. I looked up to see who it was and to my surprise Zarah was standing a few feet away from me.

"Zarah?," I asked suspicously, we weren't friends, why was she shouting my name.

"What's up?" She wrapped her arm around me and caught me by surprise. What the fuck is going on right now.

"Ehh, I'm on my way to class," I responded, still confused, I uncomfortably wiggled my way out of her grip and she got the hint and let go of me. I studied her for a second or so. She was wearing a white crop top that was a little bit too short, I mean it almost looked like a bra. Over her top, if it could even be called that, she was wearing a light-blue denim jacket. She had on a pair of black skinny jeans that looked way to tight, I mean could she even breathe in those? Didn't look like it. Part of her hair was up in a bun and the rest was laying perfectly on her petite shoulders. She was really good-looking with her sharp jawline, her visible abs and her overall toned body, I couldn't deny that. Her personality though, if it was anything like in high school, wasn't as pretty.

I definitely looked like a mess compared to her, who even had time do dress nice in college? I just threw on the first pair of jeans and shirt I could find. Which ended up with me wearing a simple, basic white t-shirt and a pair of mom jeans. Meanwhile this girl had on a full face of makeup that suited her blue hair.

"Why are you talking to me," I asked bluntly.

"I've changed since high school, I thought we could be friends, I also wanted to apologize, I was a bit of a bitch in high school," she said, sincerely, or at least it sounded sincere. If I believed her, now that was a whole different story. She was a good liar in high school, who's to say she's changed?

"You don't say," I quipped, giving her a thin-lipped fake smile. I continued before she could speak. "Why now?" I was straight-forward, but I needed answers.

"Well, I bumped into you a few weeks ago and now I saw you again, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity," she answered, placing one hand on her hip.

"Fine, if you really wanna be friends, come over to my dorm today at around 6, we can study or something," I said, my voice neutral. She clapped excitedly and gave me a huge smile as she pulled me into a hug that left me feeling uncomfortable afterwards. I pushed her away giving her a 'too soon' look.

"I better get to class," was the last thing I said before walking away and letting out a huge sigh of relief.

Throughout the whole class the only thing that was on my mind was the strange Zarah situation and what happened a week ago. I can't believe I actually slept in her bed and ended up tangling my legs around her and then punching her by accident as she tried to get my legs off of her, so embarassing even though she kept convincing me it was fine.