CHAPTER FIVE| HER

Leona
"Hey, are you okay?," I heard somebody say. I slowly started opening my eyes but everything was still blurry. I blinked a few times and eventually the world around me started to get less and less blurry. I could now see who was talking to me. It was a tall, pale girl with red hair and blue eyes.

"Am I in heaven?," I asked.

I heard a chuckle and the girl said "no you're not. You're still at the party, you passed out a couple of minutes ago so your friend carried you over here. I just wanted to make sure you were okay, that was a pretty bad fall you took."
My cheeks turned red and I was now blushing like crazy, realizing how stupid my question was.

"Right, sorry. Do you possibly know what I bumped into?," I asked, while trying to sit up, still feeling quite dizzy.

"You bumped into me," she answered.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry," I said, I was now blushing like crazy.

"It's okay, honestly. Don't stress about it," the girl answered. She then held her hand in front of me, offering to help me up. I took her hand and stood up, still feeling like an idiot. She looked deep in thought, almost like she was studying me, trying to figure me out. I couldn't help but do the same. Who was this stranger? She was ravishing with her long, curly hair falling over her shoulders and her beautiful light blue eyes. She had a petite nose and matte red lips, she was really a work of art.

"So, mind sharing your name, beautiful?," she said, biting her lip slightly while saying beautiful.

"Wait, hold up, did a cute girl just call me beautiful? Is she flirting? Or is she just being polite? What should I even say?," I thought to myself, slightly panicking.

"I don't know. WAIT NO I MEAN I DO KNOW. It's Leona. I'm sorry I don't know how to talk to cute girls," I said. It took me a second to realize that I just said all that out loud and when I did, for the third time today, my cheeks turned bright red.

"Sorry, I blame the blabbering on the alcohol," I said, awkwardly shrugging, not having the courage to make eye contact. She laughed, her laugh was adorable, gosh I am cheesy but she's just so, beautiful, and probably not single. I was awkwardly scratching my arm, she was still laughing and when she eventually stopped she said "it's okay," she answered, staring me deep into my brown eyes.

"Freya. My name is Freya," she told me. Freya, if only I knew how much you'd turn my entire life upside down.

"I like that name. It really suits you," I told her. A wide smile splattered across her face, she ran her hand through her hair, looked me into my eyes once again and said "thank you. I like your name too, Leona."

Fuck, the way she said it, it just sounded so elegant, so beautiful coming out of her mouth. If only I could listen to her voice all day. She shifted her weight between her legs and crossed her arms. We stood there for a while, just looking into each others eyes until eventually she sat down.

"Wanna sit down?," she asked me. Leaning her weight on one of her arms that she put behind her back. One of her legs laying straight down and the other she bent slightly. I sat down and put my knees up, leaning my arms on them.

"So, why are you here?," I asked, shit that sounded rude and like I didn't want her here. "Not that I don't want you here I just," I said, but before I could embarass myself further she chuckled and replied "I get what you mean, I go to college here, I'm entering my last year in a week."