Chapter 66: Fanwai · Vice (End of Full Text)

After tossing in the middle of the night, Tan Hong slept until the next day before waking up.

As soon as he got out of bed, his feet trembled slightly. Tan Hong's eyes narrowed, and he scolded the male dog in his heart, holding his sour waist to the toilet to wash.

The clothes were placed in the house, neatly stacked together. It was the set he bought with Hong Zhan yesterday and went to the mall.

Tan Hong took off her pajamas and changed them.

When going out to the living room, Hong Zhan's family were sitting in the living room at this time. It was obviously earlier than Tan Hong. Tan Hong remembered the deep lingering and unnatural ears slightly reddish last night. He heard footsteps near him. They all turned their heads, and then looked at Tan Hong's gaze, clearly like knowing why Tan Hong stayed in bed early in the morning until now.

Tan Hong's face was a bit unnatural for a moment. Hong Zhan's young nephew saw Tan Hong coming over, ran away from his mother, ran to Tan Hong, and hugged Tan Hong with two small arms.

"Good afternoon at noon." The young nephew Tong Wuyan was jealous, saying that Tan Hong blushed.

Yesterday, because of his mustard, the child was called Eryi, causing Tan Hong to lift a stone and hit his own foot.

According to the facts, the child called him by this name, which is indeed not wrong. His physical capacity was under the flood, and he was all killed by the flood. He could not really fight the flood.

Tan Hong took the hand of his nephew, smiling warmly: "Good noon."

On the sofa, Tan Hong politely addressed the family members of Hong Zhan. Everyone liked Tan Hong very much. Whether it was his looks or his temper, he seemed to be fine.

Hong Zhan answered a phone call and said something to the person on the other end of the phone. He noticed that Tan Hong woke up and sat with his family. They got along well with each other. Hong Zhan felt a soft heart.

Brother Hong Zhan asked Tan Hong if he was hungry. The porridge in the kitchen was always hot. You could eat something to fill your stomach first. Fasting for too long is not good for your stomach.

Tan Hong was really a little hungry. He wanted to stand up and say that he would go to a bowl.

"Don't go, let the son of war go." The people of the Hong family called Hong Zhan Xiaoming Zhanzi, and the older brother immediately stopped Tan Hong.

Just after Hong Zhan made the phone call, his elder brother asked Hong Zhan to go to the kitchen to give Tan Hongsheng a meal. To some extent, he was teaching Hong Zhan how to pamper his wife.

Regarding Tan Hong, everyone showed unreserved likes. For so many years, Hong Zhan, a bachelor, managed to turn home, such a handsome and young wife-the family knows that Tan Hong is still in college, yet It is necessary, so it is more tense than the flood war. I am afraid that the flood war is not good for Tan Hong and angers people.

It is a trivial matter to give your wife something to eat. There is a strong masculinity in the flood, but it is also occasional.

Tan Hong sat at the table and had breakfast and lunch.

People of their age usually don't stay at home. After Tan Hong had a meal, the two went out. It was not long before they were together. At present, they are still in love. They have similar ideas. As far as possible, two people are alone together, living through their two-person world.

Hong Zhan had prepared for a long time and was very confident that he could get Tan Hong. Before that, he had already gone to the car store to buy two sports cars. For this day, Tan Hong came to his house and drove him. Buying a sports car.