Chapter 16: Child and you

The car started, and Cheng Yang's frightened mood slowly improved, realizing that her hand was being held by a whisper, and the man's palm was warm. The temperature made Cheng Yang nostalgic, but Cheng Yang didn't want to know who he was pregnant Inside, the first one is a slang.

Cheng Yang tried to push his hand out, and the man held it tightly.

"Let 's go, I won't go to you." Cheng Yang couldn't argue with the bottle of Antai Pill. As for how the man was sure he was pregnant and the child was his, these Cheng Yang didn't want to know.

The child is his, and no one can take it from his belly.

"Cheng Yang!" The words suddenly called Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang lifted her eyes and slammed into the man's deep and deep pupils.

The faint whirlpool could **** human soul into it, and was gazed by the dark eyes of the man, as if Cheng Yang had an illusion that the other side loved him deeply.

There is no strange look in Cheng Yang's look that looks like a monster. He seems to like him more than Cheng Yang's imagination.

"Listen quietly, don't reject me, let me be good to you, I want to be good to you ... and children."

No one can resist such a gentle slogan. When a person always gives a cold and serious image to an outsider, at a certain moment, he suddenly becomes tender and the impact is quite huge.

Whenever a man has a tougher attitude at this time, instead of saying a similar request, Cheng Yang may immediately reject it.

Facing the strange warmth revealed by the man, Cheng Yang couldn't refuse physically and mentally.

"... Maybe the child isn't yours." Cheng Yang lowered her eyes, covering her emotions.

The other person speculated that he was pregnant with an anti-pill, so why, then, did he conclude that the child must be his.

Cheng Yan's self-confidence, in Cheng Yang's opinion, has no reason.

"You've only slept with me, haven't you?" Yan Yan didn't answer directly, but asked back.

He has checked that Miles has not been with anyone, neither men nor women, for the past two months.

Cheng Yang opened her mouth, and a moment later she chuckled: "That was more than two months ago."

"Then, you said, whose bed have you ever been to?" The expression of utterly gloomy gloom made Cheng Yang's heart bewildered, unable to continue this problem for a while.

Yan Yan reached out and stroked Cheng Yang's white and smooth face, watching Cheng Yang avoid his eyes. Yan Yan guessed that Cheng Yang was lying, so he broke through Cheng Yang: "When lying, remember to look at the eyes of others."

"I called you on the end of the trip, but you turned it off, and I called again the next day, and it turned off."

"You got my number black, why?"

The last thing I wanted to ask was that he thought that their bodies and souls fit so well, and Cheng Yang obviously liked him, and there was no reason to black him out.

Cheng Yang looked surprised.

"... I accidentally dropped my phone. It was too late to go back the same day. I went to the bank the next day and bought another one. I didn't deliberately hack you."

"Is that so, that's good." It is enough to get a reply. For more information, the preamble is clear.

After this conversation, the already dull atmosphere between the two faded unknowingly.