Chapter 6: Little beauty

Cheng Yang was stiff and suddenly did not dare to move.

There was a strong sense of danger telling him not to disturb again.

At the same time, Cheng Yanglu's slender and beautiful neck outside the collar slowly turned red at a visible speed.

The thing that touches you is clear to the touch, that is, it will be half dormant and not fully excited. In the future, its form is frightening.

The next few people didn't know exactly what happened to Cheng Yang, and they didn't know that Cheng Yang's choking came and went, which caused the ignition to come out.

The person on the right uttered a reminder not to patronize his little beauty, but to continue playing cards.

Yan Yan held his hand in Cheng Yang's waist. This time, his strength was not as strong as before. If Cheng Yang wanted to break free, she could completely break free.

But Cheng Yang didn't do that. He lowered his eyes, hoping that the heat from his cheeks could be withdrawn quickly. He froze, just moved just a little, and he was half excited by the man's object. Cheng Yang wanted to move forward a little, but he was afraid to move again, and the thing would be completely up.

Yan Yan knows that Cheng Yang's face is flushed because he caught his stuff, but he finds Cheng Yang blushing, just like the ripe peach, and even seems to exude a seductive fragrance, Ling Yan really wanted to go directly to bite the boy's cute face.

This is the feeling I have never heard of for so many years. It turns out that there will be such a person. The appearance, including each hair, is based on the preferences of the words. The words rely on Cheng Yang 's back and feel. The other person's body was tight.

He picked up the cards that the dealer had issued to him and held them up in front of Cheng Yang.

A man's chest is wide and thick, and the warmth is passed silently to Cheng Yang through each other's clothes. Cheng Yang leans her head to look at the handsome face of the man in the back. Although there is not much expression on the man's face, Cheng Yang has a perception. Men will feel pretty good.

As for this, Cheng Yang thinks it is mostly related to herself.

Whatever the other person thinks is a big carnivore, he is just like a silly little rabbit, rushing up with his head covered.

The bunny doesn't seem appropriate. Rabbits don't eat meat. He actually eats meat.

"You come to play this game, win yours and lose mys." Yan Yan's chin was placed on Cheng Yang's shoulder.

To be honest, two days ago, the two of them were still two irrelevant parallel lines. Because of a small accident the night before, the two parallel lines are now directly intertwined.

Whether it was the kiss that the man sent him back to the house before, or the hug now, the other party was quite casual, as if they had not known each other for a long time, but they were really together.

Cheng Yang wondered if the man did the same to others before, so casually.

Cheng Yang laughed directly in his heart, the other side casually, is he not casual, to be truthful, including here because he took the initiative.

"You said, don't blame me if you lose." There was a bit of grumpy, and even a bit of coquettishness that Cheng Yang didn't even notice.

The thing sitting underneath seemed to show some signs of silence, but there was no apology on the man's face, Cheng Yang thought about losing more points for a while to make the man hurt.