Chapter 11: Two million

When returning to school that day, Cheng Yang only took out some luggage, so he didn't immediately notice another situation.

After a good night's sleep in the dormitory, the next day when Cheng Yang took all his luggage out, he accidentally saw a check.

After counting the zeros on the cheque twice, in order to prevent himself from being dazzled, perhaps most of the zeros, Cheng Yang also made a majority.

The result is really two million.

At that time, there were three other roommates in the dormitory, and two of them were tangling with their quilt, and refused to get out of bed.

Cheng Yang stared at the check with a larger face value and asked his roommates, 'Oh, I said if two of you would do it the first time'.

"Continue to sleep." Sleeping Cheng Yang's classmate rolled over, her eyelids were not lifted, muttered.

"Buy a house, buy a house!" Said the important thing three times.

This is a diagonal classmate.

The non-single classmate washing his face and brushing his teeth outside, heard about Cheng Yang's problem, he drew half of his body into the dormitory. Although he noticed that Cheng Yang was holding a white note in his hand, the person was highly myopic. Even if I am not short-sighted, I can't even guess that the note was a cheque filled with two million yuan.

"I immediately went to the jewelry store, bought a 200,000 wedding ring, and proposed to Tingting." After the marriage proposal, they started their wedding room.

Tingting is a girlfriend from the south of Xia, and has been dating for a year and a half now. The relationship between the two is very good, and it is the object of the three singles Wang Yan envy and jealousy in the bedroom.

None of the three roommates took Cheng Yang's words seriously, only when the other party asked to play, but these answers were the truest thoughts in his heart.

He said that the buyer who bought the house was lying on the bed, looking at Cheng Yang with his head tilted and sleepy, and asked Cheng Yang: "You haven't said yourself yet?"

People all have dreams. Daydreaming is not a crime.

"Me?" Cheng Yang looked down at the check in his hand, his mood became extremely complicated instantly, he slowly shook his head, "I don't know."

At other times, Cheng Yang may say a lot of her own ideas, such as changing the computer with a better configuration, or buying a house.

But when two million were really in front of him, he was suddenly blinded.

Of course, the reason for these two million is Cheng Yang.

After coming out of the small casino that day, Cheng Yang didn't pay much attention to it. He thought that the man should also forget it.

It turned out that he wanted to turn things around, and the man didn't forget.

There is time on the check, the day before yesterday, plus today, he has five days left to go to the bank.

Suddenly, the sky is full of money, just like dreaming.

However, at this time, more than eight o'clock, the bank may not have opened the door.

Cheng Yang put the paper on the table, pressed it with the mouse, and continued to take out the contents of the suitcase.

After packing, the roommate outside also entered the house. Xia Yinan took the mobile phone key and went out early. He also went to the cafeteria to buy breakfast for his girlfriend.