Chapter 9: appointment?

The morning passed unexpectedly fast.

Cheng Yang and Yan Yan are in a wide and high position, watching the sea with a comfortable sea breeze against the railing.

Later, the two went to a relatively quiet coffee shop in the home. The lights in the cafe were warm and the orange lights were shining, rendering the surrounding atmosphere ambiguous.

That scene looked like it was dating.

Maybe it can also be called a date. Cheng Yang ordered coffee. The coffee dessert has not been delivered to the table for a while. She has been staring at the man. In the man's room, Cheng Yang looks cramped. When someone is outside, In place, Cheng Yang seemed to be more open than in the house.

The man's facial features are quite three-dimensional, with a cold face and a star-shaped eyebrow. From any angle, he looks handsome.

This look, as well as this figure, solid chest muscles, and the two rows of beautiful abdominal muscles on the waist, are enviable places. He also wants to have a body like a man, but it is probably a physical problem, even if Cheng Yang's skin is in It's not easy to get tan in the big sun.

Cheng Yang stared at Yan Yan here, his eyes did not blink, and Yan Yan suddenly asked him 'what to see'.

"You are handsome!" Cheng Yang answered casually.

Of course, what he looks like is certainly clear, but it seems that he doesn't have much to say about him directly.

"Your phone." Yan Yan turned the topic, Cheng Yang's phone.

Cheng Yang was curious, and she still unlocked her phone and passed it to Yan Yan.

Follow the phone, don't say anything and take it. The man held the phone and only heard a click. After the man manipulated for a moment, he returned the phone to Cheng Yang again.

Cheng Yang saw that the man was taking a picture of himself, which was unbelievable, because how he looked at the cold and serious look of the man did not seem to like selfies.

After Cheng Yang took back her mobile phone, and looked down at her mobile homepage with a man 's face, Cheng Yang opened her mouth slightly in surprise.

"That way you can watch it anytime."

Yan Yan's face remained calm. He could not see that he had used Cheng Yang's mobile phone to replace his photo with the other's homepage.

This kind of flirtation is an alternative. Cheng Yang blinked, and there was a guess in her mind that the man who had rolled the sheets with him twice should not have been flirted.

Otherwise why face such an abstinence and expressionless face, turn to do things that make the heart beat faster.

"You are too narcissistic." Cheng Yang said in her mouth, but did not change the homepage. The men in the background photos do not need to modify the pictures later, whether they are light or angle, they are impeccable.

"But you like it, don't you?"

How could Yan Yan not see Cheng Yang's righteousness, his eyes were deep, and he stared deeply at Cheng Yang who was sitting opposite him.

Cheng Yang pursed her lips and did not refute this, because what the other party said was true.

Later, coffee and small desserts were served, and Cheng Yang found that a white chocolate was particularly delicious. He ate several pieces in a row. In addition, the green taste seemed good. Anyway, it was much better than dark chocolate. Cheng Yang There was a roommate who bought chocolates before Valentine 's Day and was going to give them to his girlfriend. As a result, two days before Valentine 's Day, a girlfriend from a different place called and said they wanted to break up. It 's useless to recover the roommate, and then the box was not sent Chocolate, went to other roommates in the same dormitory, including Cheng Yang's belly.