Chapter 35

Regarding this note from Uncle Hong, Cheng Yang is currently out of school, and the classmates who are better connected or go out to work internships, or are preparing for the postgraduate entrance examination.

Therefore, in his opinion, he can only wait until he resumes school next year.

Uncle Hong seemed to just mention it that way, and there was no urging in the follow-up. I also wanted to know that this kind of thing can be accomplished without urging.

He will work harder here, if the younger son is really not interested, it's just plain useless.

The wedding is scheduled for the National Day. The assistant Zhong Hui is in full charge of the specific matters. What Cheng Yang needs to do is to simply cooperate with it. For example, try on a dress. Even the dress is specially sent to the house by the table. It 's not suitable. After Cheng Yang tried it, he changed it relatively.

And the place where the wedding was held, Zhong Hui held several photos, saying what they meant, all according to Cheng Yang's preference.

Cheng Yang looked at the pictures taken at the wedding scene and chose a lawn wedding.

After leaving the same day, the assistant immediately contacted the hotel. The hotel is also an industry with a prestigious name. It had already greeted the hotel manager before. On the National Day, the lawn was left out. Wedding appointment.

While assistants are actively preparing for wedding-related matters, Cheng Yang's time here is especially free.

The little guy was still with his grandpa, and seemed to be having a good time.

The little guy didn't bother to find his father. He had fun and was attracted to the past.

Without the little guy in the room, the husband's two-person world lived, and pink bubbles floated at home almost every day.

Under the nourishment of beautiful love, Cheng Yang's entire state looks glorious.

Those nonsense friends whom the baby had made up on the full moon wine before, said at that time that Cheng Yang was free to go out, not just verbally.

Later, she called Cheng Yang at three to five o'clock. During a conversation, she knew that Cheng Yang was out of school for a year. When asked about the specific reason, Cheng Yang said that she had a small problem in her body and she would return to school next year.

In other words, this year, Cheng Yang will not have classes.

Speaking is a workaholic. It is well known that most of the time, Cheng Yang is alone at home. Although Cheng Yang said that he is still doing live broadcasting, he is always alone. Everyone is afraid he is bored at home, so this appointment is frequent A little more.

There was no comment at the beginning. Someone accompanied Cheng Yang. Gradually, there were several times when he returned home, but Cheng Yang was not there.

Cheng Yang would go out and speak with Yan Yan in advance, and forget for a while.

After asking for the location, rushed after driving.

At the destination, I saw Cheng Yang talking with his friend with a smile. Although his wife's smile was very charming, at that moment, Yan Yan didn't have any taste at all.

Originally it was his own baby. He was at home and only he could see it every day. Now he is well, and other people also know about this baby.

It was clear that no one would have the courage to dare to stab him, but still not very happy.

With an already serious face, when he walked among the group of people who were talking and laughing, the air-conditioning diffused as he approached.

The low air pressure all around him, Cheng Yang and Yan Yan get along day and night. If there is any change in the mood of his man, he must be the first one to be able to detect it.