Chapter 39

Zidian left, but that night, he uploaded a small video to his Weibo.

In addition to the talk in the video, Cheng Yang and Hong Zhan have appeared in the video, even including the soft and adorable little guy.

As for why they didn't make a speech, it was mainly because Cheng Yang and theirs came out, but the relationship between the two has not been widely publicized.

Last time someone maliciously speculated that Cheng Yang was being bred by rumors, and Zidian would not let everyone have this speculation.

After all, if you think about it, one is a small anchor, and the other is the richest man in the province. If the relationship between the two is open, people are always good at using others to mischief.

Whereas in Hong Zhan, his popularity was not as high as his pretense, so Zidian did not avoid each other.

After the video was uploaded, Zidian had Aite Cheng. Cheng Yang took a bath at night, and logged in to Weibo in the quilt. After seeing the small video from Zidian, she forwarded it.

There was a frontal picture of the baby, which was held in his arms by Cheng Yang. At first glance, he was his father and son.

Cheng Yang's fans, especially the female fans, cried and wept.

The anchors they like, even the children, are really nailed, they have no chance at all.

Someone in the comments was guessing who was the other half of Cheng Yang in the video.

Some people directly guessed that it was a flood war. After all, in terms of age, the flood war was bigger than everyone else, and together with Cheng Yang, it seemed more worthy.

Cheng Yang returned the one that he liked the most, which directly indicated that his lover was not a war.

Followed by the eyes of fans, I saw that Hong Zhan's hands were empty, and he did not wear a ring similar to Cheng Yang.

There are a few fans. In the reflection of a glass mirror in the small video, I saw another tall and straight figure. The man has long legs and a dark costume. Standing there alone, people can't help being watched. attract.

Just because it is a reflection of glass, the appearance is not particularly clear.

But it is almost speculative that he must be a handsome man.

When the photo of Yanyan appeared in the comments and asked Cheng Yang if he was this person, Cheng Yang replied yes.

Ahhh, refuse to eat dog food.

踹 Turn over dog food.

Remove powder and remove powder.

The anchor has a boyfriend, and we are still single, ohh.

Happy Single, Fat House Happy T﹏T

Fans leave various comments in the comments.

There was a whisper over the shower and he opened the quilt and went to bed.

Cheng Yang Yuguang glanced and continued to look at the phone.

Yan Yan's eyes lightened, Cheng Yang reached for the phone in his hand, Cheng Yang reached out to grab, Yan Yan held Cheng Yang's hand, and held him in bed.

Yan Yan looked down at Cheng Yang's phone, and wanted to see what was special on it, to draw his wife's attention away from him.

First I looked up and down the comments and then went to see the little video.

Seeing that he was not shown in the video in front of the video. For the purple video that was posted, it was okay to think that Cheng Yang was a friend. Cheng Yang would continue to communicate with purple TV because of something in the past that he wanted to stop. Think about it, still happy with Cheng Yang.