Chapter 31

It happened that the two elders came here, and the original intention was to say that the workaholic would go out to work. Cheng Yang was at home alone. Today, the climate is suitable, so I plan to take Cheng Yang out for a walk.

It's a bit of a coincidence.

Hearing that Cheng Yang was going out, his father's face improved for a while.

Yuan Yuan was carrying a few gifts in her hand. They were supplements for the pregnant woman. The couple in the front of the house had been here. Yuan Yuan did not let Cheng Yang take over, and put them in the cupboard.

Yuan Yuan turned to the coffee table and noticed that the water in Cheng Yang's cup had reached the end. After taking the cup, he went to get another cup for Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang's unreserved concern for the two elders moved Cheng Yang's heart.

He took the water from his elders with both hands, and said docilely and obediently, "Thank you mom!"

Yuan Yuan looked at Cheng Yang's soft white face, nodded, and then sat on the other side of Cheng Yang.

The couple were sitting left and right.

"My dad and I were going to let you go out with us. It just so happened."

Yuan Yuan's smile was so kind, she could see a little crow's feet at the end of her eyes, but these wrinkles did not detract from her beauty, but only made her feel warm.

"I just saw you rubbing your waist. Has your waist always been sore recently?"

Yuan Yuan's attention is sharp.

"It's okay, it's just a little bit, it doesn't affect much." Cheng Yang answered.

"Well, you have to take care of yourself." Yuan Yuan nodded, thinking that Cheng Yang's smart and sensible people couldn't help dislike him.

This child not only grew up well, but also had a very good temperament. Yuan Yuan looked down and fell on Cheng Yang's swollen abdomen. I hope this baby is like his father Cheng Yang.

They were talking here, and the babble in the bedroom was cleaned up. In the room, they heard outside sounds. They came out to see their father and stepmother sitting on both sides of Cheng Yang. Both elders obviously had to like this daughter-in-law.

After all, it was a wife who made a fuss about his choice, which was naturally very cute.

Yan Yan couldn't help feeling a little proud, and with Cheng Yang seemed to unlock a lot of emotions he had never had before.

Carrying a small bag, he whispered to the living room.

"Dad, aunt." It's still the same as before.

Uncle's eyes looked at Yan Yan coldly, and Yan Yan's eyes were all on his lovely wife.

"Let's go to see the cherry blossoms with you." As soon as his uncle's voice fell, he noticed that his son frowned.

How could my father fail to guess what the talk was thinking.

He didn't care what he thought, this was his daughter-in-law, and his grandson was his grandson in his stomach.

Uncle stood up and reached out to help Cheng Yang.

Cheng Yang was so flattered that she was busy standing up slowly, where could the elders help him.

"Dad, no need." Cheng Yang shook her head again and again.

"Be careful."

My uncle saw Cheng Yang holding a big belly, a little nervous.

Yan Yan came over, took his wife into his arms, put his hands behind Cheng Yang, and took the person to the car outside.