Chapter 41

The gray-haired man who fell to the ground vaguely felt that he might mention iron plates this time.

He ran this road many times. He has always been superior to others, and no one has surpassed him.

And the other party didn't see anything at all, even surpassed him twice.

At that moment, there was a kind of anger that could not stop flowing, and there was a drink of alcohol before, and alcohol was in it.

He confessed that there was someone in the police station, and even if something really happened, he could get out smoothly.

He naturally recognized Raphael k7 at first sight, and even knew who the Raphael was in this city.

Because of this knowledge, the car license plate is also local, but the people on the car are not familiar with gray hair.

It is directly concluded that Zidian and Cheng Yang are not important roles.

He doesn't like to swallow his patience, and he sends it out on the spot.

That's why there is an operation for companions to force Raphael to stop.

At first, things went smoothly according to his plan, but suddenly something changed in the middle, and another man came temporarily.

The man was very fisted. At first glance, the road was full of various skilled hands. Five or three of them were beaten down.

He probably knows everyone in the circle. Although he is a little afraid of the deterrence of a man, he still has luck.

It's best to call the police. At that time, he will let them know what the consequences will be.

Here the gray-haired man got up hard, and a companion wanted to reach out and help him. He opened his hand, and his body was hurting, especially his chest. He always felt that the ribs were cracked.

Zidian heard that Hong Zhan told him to call the police, and he was struck by his opponent's cheek again.

The palm of the man seemed to be hot, and the purple electricity took a step back.

The palm suddenly fell into the air, I wonder if it was his illusion. The purple electricity seemed to be a little disappointed from the look of Hong Zhan.

Cheng Yang called the police over the car.

His arm was beaten, and he was faintly aching. Cheng Yang looked over to Zidian. Seeing that there was something wrong between Zidian and Hong Zhan, Cheng Yang walked around her arm while walking around.

I noticed that the left cheek of Zidian was red, and the corners of the mouth were broken. I was concerned about Zidian's injuries.

Zidian shook his head slightly and said it was fine.

Yan Yan drove all the way along the approximate address given by Cheng Yang.

A group of people had obvious goals, and they saw them from a far cry.

As soon as the car stopped, he shoved the door and got out.

His long legs hurriedly walked in front of Cheng Yang, reached out and grabbed Cheng Yang's arm, heard the other hissing, realized that Cheng Yang's arm was injured, and there was a moment of panic.

"Where is the injury?" Yan Yan wanted to touch Cheng Yang, but he was afraid of touching Cheng Yang.

"Just a little pain in my shoulders and arms, but fortunately, the war brother came in time." Cheng Yang smiled calmly at the words.