Chapter 58: Extra and deputy

In this world, money is in place and everything is easy to handle.

The branch was soon set up. This incident directly concealed Tan Hong and did not tell the other party that he had temporarily shifted his focus to Ning Cheng for Tan Hong.

Since the last time I traveled out, the relationship between the two people seemed to have eased to some extent. Unlike the last time, the departure of the flood war is equivalent to disappearing. This time, the flood call will be called to Tan Hong And without saying much, good night with Tan Hong.

Good night, there is another explanation on the Internet. When someone says good night to you, it is equivalent to saying 'I love you'. Tan Hong did n't know that Hong Zhanqing did n't know the meaning.

During the school holiday, Tan Hong lived home, both of his parents were there. On several occasions, when he saw Tan Hong answer the phone, it was all at the same time in the evening.

Slowly, the couple noticed something unusual.

When I ate with my son, I hinted that if there is a girl I like, who has a clear character background, I can bring it to my home for a meal.

Many of Tan Hong's friends who play together are little internet celebrities. Tan Hong's parents don't like that kind of girls.

So I specifically mentioned that if you want good character, there are no other requirements. Anyway, their family has money, and it doesn't need to be more powerful in the future.

Tan Hong bowed his head to eat, thinking at the time, if he told his parents directly that it was a man who called him, or a man who slapped him and wanted to sleep with him, his parents might have to jump up.

He still stimulated the old couple, and Tan Hong casually persuaded a few words.

Tan Hong lives at home here, and there is an aunt who specializes in cooking. Hong Zhan 's breakfast has not been delivered anymore, but this flower has been replaced by a bouquet of four a week. Tan Hong has a large space at home and can also put bouquets on the coffee table in the living room.

On that day, the deliveryman directly sent two bunches, a bunch of roses that couldn't move, and a bunch of fresh lilies.

When receiving the flower, Tan Hong called Hong Zhan and ordered the other party to stop immediately. If his parents found out, he could not tell.

Hong Zhan has long found a good reason for Tan Hong.

"If your uncles and aunts ask, you can say that you bought them." Hong Zhan did not so easily.

"No, I'm not allowed to send it again." Tan Hong was angry.

"Okay." Hong Zhan suddenly changed his mind.

Before waiting for Tan Hong to be happy, Hong Zhan immediately received: "I can't let the delivery person send flowers to you, I will go in person."

Tan Hong was so angry that he hung up the phone directly.

Hong Zhan looked at the phone that was hung up, and his mouth slightly ticked. I can imagine what Tan Hong's expression was at this time, maybe his little face was drumming again. Hong Zhan rubbed his fingers a few times, a little itchy, and wanted to touch Tan Hong Face.

After a few more days, the flowers sent before were withered, and someone sent flowers again. Tan Hong was really shocked at that time. When he went out to see the delivery person he didn't know, he said the tone slowly. Fall down.

He was really afraid that Hong Zhan would come in person, and he couldn't wash it because he jumped into the Yellow River.

Although he was very reluctant, Tan Hong said to his parents that he bought the flowers.